• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lets talk legend, shall we

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I got my samples the other day as some of you that read my post saw, im stoked to start feeling that test. If anyone would like to put in their opinion about strength and feeling of being on legends test or other products please do share. id love to know and im sure everyone else would as well. Anton is really a good dude as far as communication, packaging, so on and so forth. I cant wait to see this company evolve and get big. so far ive read good solid things about these dudes, great reps and product so come on guys shall we.....LETS TALK LEGEND

So I got my samples the other day as some of you that read my post saw, im stoked to start feeling that test. If anyone would like to put in their opinion about strength and feeling of being on legends test or other products please do share. id love to know and im sure everyone else would as well. Anton is really a good dude as far as communication, packaging, so on and so forth. I cant wait to see this company evolve and get big. so far ive read good solid things about these dudes, great reps and product so come on guys shall we.....LETS TALK LEGEND
NOTHING GUYs come on really legend is an awesome sponsor and I think it would be good to pay some respect

Thank you for this post.i can tell you this Anton is definatly doing all he can to get this ball rolling and I think he has done an awesome job.

Thank you for this post.i can tell you this Anton is definatly doing all he can to get this ball rolling and I think he has done an awesome job.
agreed second day on legend test c and e and already feeling a slight sense of well being and past two workouts through the roof, decent pip though I've noticed nothing to raise a brow about though all is good thanks again legend

It's just a placebo effect. Test E/C doesn't work that quick.

Warrior

You say it doesn't work that fast if that is true then I most not understand about esters. From what I have read E/C release the test over a longer period of time but does start release from the time it is injected. That is the reason for taking such a high amounts of 300 or 400 at a time. Please don't tell me that it just sits in your system and then releases days after you injected that much. Myself I use prop and inject everyday but I have a lot of friends that use E/C and feel the difference hours after injection.

The Great Thing About TRT Is The Cycle Never Ends.

I have been reading great reviews on these guys lately. I think I will be giving them a try soon.

You say it doesn't work that fast if that is true then I most not understand about esters. From what I have read E/C release the test over a longer period of time but does start release from the time it is injected. That is the reason for taking such a high amounts of 300 or 400 at a time. Please don't tell me that it just sits in your system and then releases days after you injected that much. Myself I use prop and inject everyday but I have a lot of friends that use E/C and feel the difference hours after injection.

The Great Thing About TRT Is The Cycle Never Ends.

It does begin to enter your system when it's injected, but the amount is minimal after a few hours or even a few days.

You need to do some research on what you're putting in your body and stop relying on bro science.

Warrior

It does begin to enter your system when it's injected, but the amount is minimal after a few hours or even a few days.

You need to do some research on what you're putting in your body and stop relying on bro science.

Warrior

Look, do test levels begin rising immediately or not? Why couldn't someone feel a difference soon after, even before results kick in? The test is there, is it not? Maybe you don't but you can't say others don't.

Maybe it's different if your test is low before injection because I had low T for years before I started TRT, and I can guarantee you the things I was feeling after my first injection were not placebo. Neither was the morning wood the very next day. That hadn't been happening for a while...

Warrior

Warrior

i agree with Warrior, cyp or enth you will not feel in hours, prop and suspension now thats a different story

say what you shall about no effects hours or days after injection of test c or e but I disagree from personal expirience I always have a calming feeling and more alpha feeling shortly after administering

Like Warrior said its a placebo effect . I also feel he placebo effects right from the begining but I do realize that its just that . When the test actaully does kick after a cpl of weeks you know the difference for sure , Warriors post is spot on

The moment you inject Test E, Cy, Prop...it's in your system and the test agent is already causing anabolism. The whole myth about kick in time relates to the Test E reaching peak saturated plasma levels. There's a difference between being active in the blood stream versus seeing physical compositional changes..

So about legends products........ I've ordered and awaiting TD. I'll chime in once I start

No doubt. I will log it. Even thou I am on rips at the same time. I'll post monthly update weight and pics. It's going to be a good long bulk for competition on Halloween.

Hey we have the .com .cn brown tops some very good hgh IMO and unbeatable price

Get Shredded!
agreed second day on legend test c and e and already feeling a slight sense of well being and past two workouts through the roof, decent pip though I've noticed nothing to raise a brow about though all is good thanks again legend

PIP in the cyp is due to high melting point of the cypionate ester. to be expected. I pin 3ml's test prop eod come talk to me about pip. lol

anyone tried his primobolan? thinking about adding it into when I cut for my NPC show. stacking it with tren and winstrol

im checking my box tomorrow for a potential TD from them but I wont be running it for another six weeks. go to get some more adex and a lil more caber

Back