• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

testing if your gear is real?

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know this is an old wise tale, however is it true that a good way to tell if you have real test is if it crashes when getting to cold?

That only means there's some powder in the oil. It could be pesticides or dried tranny urine:coffee:

I know this is an old wise tale, however is it true that a good way to tell if you have real test is if it crashes when getting to cold?

Test will crash when cold enough but there is nothing quantitative about the process that means its properly dosed.

oh I see but it does mean its test? a buddy of mine was worried his gear maybe bunk and it was crashing

oh I see but it does mean its test? a buddy of mine was worried his gear maybe bunk and it was crashing

He thinks it might be bunk because it is crashing or because he is not getting results from the test?

he heard that if you crash it that its an old wise tale that says if your gear is real or not and it was crashing without him trying I told him most likely its legit, test does that especially cyp

hes only on the second week so other than maybe libido and feeling of well being hes not going to notice much

Well, yea it's real but like I said it does not mean it's good, just means there is test in there.

And the term is 'old wives tale' :D

hes only on the second week so other than maybe libido and feeling of well being hes not going to notice much

Yea after two weeks he 'might' start feeling the strength gains, give it a couple of more weeks. And hopefully he has an AI and is getting blood work soon?

IML Gear Cream!
yea ill make sure he gets bloods, im running legend hes running a diff source so well see how they stack up

Getting blood work is more accurate and cheaper.

Yeah getting blood work will tell you if your gear is bunk or not but not if you're gear is the right compound lots have labs have been mislabeling their products to save money on raws and etc

I've seen other board vets on boards that don't accept paid sponsorships and have ran labmax tests on various brands it was even posted on this board until ama asked a mod go close it, think about it logically some guys were saying that these guys were biase and they tests aren't valid or he didn't even test them lol

It seems like you guys need to stop being so quick to think of the tests as illegitimate tests. I think its good that people can check to see if they are injecting the right compounds

Not saying its the best but its a good way to test gear at home for now

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Only second week on cyp? Should start to feel little something. Tell him to get labs at week six.

I've seen other board vets on boards that don't accept paid sponsorships and have ran labmax tests on various brands it was even posted on this board until ama asked a mod go close it, think about it logically some guys were saying that these guys were biase and they tests aren't valid or he didn't even test them lol

I have seenlabmax tests posted on other boards where they do not have UG sponsors.
On otherboards where they sell bunk gear they delete all test results.
Justanother reason to buy this kit.

I labmax EVERY product I buy from ASF. And I do blood tests anyways, but I always labmax. And it doesn't tell dose, just if it's legit. I have had some dose high, some low, but every product I've had has been legit. But again I've only used 4 sponsors

Back