• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Switching from Test P to Test E

dent42

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started this cycle with Test E / EQ and had to switch to Test P for 2 weeks. Was at 900mg Test E and 600mg of EQ.

Now I need to switch back to Test E.

Will there be that big of a drop in total test levels? If my levels are already high why wouldn't the Test E still be adding to this level?
I know the half life is 14 days but that doesn't mean it won't work for 14 days? Right?

I do have enough P to go another week so I could overlap if it helps or is necessary?

Any ideas?

Ok I just found some posts elsewhere that state the Test E peaks in 24-36 hours, but to build to stable levels is why the 3-4 weeks come into play.

So with that info, will there be a drop?

Also I was/am pinning the Test E/ EQ 3 time a week.

Just looking for someone with a little more exp or knowledge on this to make me feel better!

Thanks

I would overlap test e two weeks before dumping the prop. Maybe 3. Real life exp tells me test e or c takes 3 weeks to start rolling. Although I typically see some water retention and sex drive bump prior to week 3. I don't see the strength and size gains until week 3ish

Back