• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beard!

Daimonos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys,don't kill me... ;)

how do u call guys with no beard?

WOMEN.

how do u call women who like shaved men?

LESBIANS.

I am working with quite a beard at the moment. I think the longest I've ever let it go actually....no shave november passed and I just kept on rolling with it...

Just cut 12" off mine. Miss it already lol

A few years ago I had a mustache that was 11 inches long. I had to cut it off because I kept rolling on it in my sleep and jerking myself awake. The pain finally got to me so I cut it off.

I like JD clean shaven. HOWEVER on weekends when he doesn't shave, the "scruffy" look is mighty sexy! :eek:

dude,really?REALLY????
r u mad bro why u did this?? :paddle:
you committed a crime!! :D ahahahahah
why growing muscles is not easy as growing a beard? :(

Only took me just over a year to grow it, so it's not that bad. The wife had a few drinks one night and thought she'd have fun with the trimmer.

IML Gear Cream!
I've had a goatee since I was 15. Still have it. Whenever I have TRIED to grow a beard I get itchy skin and ingrown hairs and end up shaving it a week later. Don't know how you guys do it.

I've had a goatee since I was 15. Still have it. Whenever I have TRIED to grow a beard I get itchy skin and ingrown hairs and end up shaving it a week later. Don't know how you guys do it.

In the same boat.....always have a goatee...sometimes a chin strap...that's all I can grow

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

yeah,first 3 weeks are like a torture,then the worst is gone,to me.last time I shaved completely was about 10 years ago,when I was 18 LOL

I am working with quite a beard at the moment. I think the longest I've ever let it go actually....no shave november passed and I just kept on rolling with it...

I did the same... it's really starting to grow on me... (pun intended) but I do like it and so did the old lady

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

.....can we turn this into a post up pics of your beard thread now?

Sure. I'll bat lead off.

gebyhe7a.jpg

Warrior

anyone can tell me how to put some pics on?seems I can only put the web link,and not the direct file :/

i'm too blond to wear the facial hair. it doesn't look good.

Back