• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prop is a cold hearted bitch!

Deuce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys shooting like ~1.4ml of prop daily right now and I gotta say it fuckin hurts lol not saying I'm going to quit doing it but damn!

Just started a new job where I'm on my feet for 8.5 hours a day and thought that was making my quads hurt worse? Nope must just be sheer amount that I'm shooting.

Biceps are pissed for like 3 days or a little more after they get it and are swollen and red at day 2 lol. Quads are about same (hate quads anymore I think, seem to only hit nerves and shit). Shoulders do ok but usually get kinda red as well.

Glutes take it well and I'm not careful at all shooting them, moving around and stuff unless my girl shoots em for me....if I go two days in a row on them though I can't hardly sit lol found that out.

Shot my left trap once and it was kind of uncomfortable, don't think I wanna try it with this much prop.

Made this last batch at around 110mg/ml just in case I lost some in conversion or something.

So you guys think I'm just being a bitch?

How much prop do you guys shoot at once?

Heeeh ! Heeeh! Me too ,takin the pain were ever i shoot prop,in the pecs are not so bad
And oh yahh! walkn funny or one cheek at a time when u get in the car using the steering wheel or cant move to put on my shoes or delts in the shower,,,can barely reach .....Awww but im gettn beeegahh
As far as pain ,just tryn to deal with it or get used to it
Mmmmm ! lots of amoxicilln............ouch!!!:mad:........but im getn beeeegah!! :rolleyes:

Never shoot your calfs...i made that mistake. Did 2cc's in my left one and it got swollen,i couldnt walk..had to miss work for a day..but that shit lasted for a week

I know you Deuce, and you're no noob.

You've got bad prop, brother, nothing should hurt 3 days after!

Prop is a fickle girl. My sensitivity to PIP varies greatly between different brands. I also agree that delts are the best place for prop. I never inject more than 1 ml at a time. IMO, triceps are also equally as easy to pin. Areas I avoid with all prop due to PIP: glutes, quads, biceps.

- it used to get me pretty good for about 2 days after pin. ( never red and rarely swollen )the first couple times I used it to kick off a cycle...but anymore it doesn't even register. I've used 6-7 different brands ED pins aren't a problem at 1ml, recently did 2ml and left about as much pip as CYP ..none..sitting here pressing on a spot and only if I think about does it even register.

You've used prop before sounds like, this batch is just more potent as you know and perhaps the %'s are off some as well causing the extra Pip brother,... sounds like to much pain rather then you being a bitch bro

Shit isn't dirty I made it myself and I'm anal lol guess the powder could be shitty......but no my first time with prop. Helping my fat ass lean out tho so idc about the pain! Its nothing that's alarming to me just a little extra pip like I've always read boys. This shit doesn't have EO in it like some sponsors to thin it out!

Shit isn't dirty I made it myself and I'm anal lol guess the powder could be shitty......but no my first time with prop. Helping my fat ass lean out tho so idc about the pain! Its nothing that's alarming to me just a little extra pip like I've always read boys. This shit doesn't have EO in it like some sponsors to thin it out!

It's also possible you have an allergic reaction to propionic acid, and I've seen guys have a lot of success with allergy medications.

Side question: why do you think Prop helps you lean out compares to other test esters?

- it used to get me pretty good for about 2 days after pin. ( never red and rarely swollen )the first couple times I used it to kick off a cycle...but anymore it doesn't even register. I've used 6-7 different brands ED pins aren't a problem at 1ml, recently did 2ml and left about as much pip as CYP ..none..sitting here pressing on a spot and only if I think about does it even register.

You've used prop before sounds like, this batch is just more potent as you know and perhaps the %'s are off some as well causing the extra Pip brother,... sounds like to much pain rather then you being a bitch bro

Have had zero pip from the BD prop GrAnabolic carries.

Well just doesnt make you hold water like other test esters so you're not all swollen looking and bloated. Plus with my diet it seems to be leaning me out. Always heard gear raises your maintenance calories. I swear I got hungrier when I jumped from 750mg to 1000mg.

I used 2/20 ba/bb for recipe. Stuff is crystal clear so its not dirty. Didn't hurt near as bad at lower doses. Hasn't hindered lifting yet

Well just doesnt make you hold water like other test esters so you're not all swollen looking and bloated. Plus with my diet it seems to be leaning me out. Always heard gear raises your maintenance calories. I swear I got hungrier when I jumped from 750mg to 1000mg.

I used 2/20 ba/bb for recipe. Stuff is crystal clear so its not dirty. Didn't hurt near as bad at lower doses. Hasn't hindered lifting yet

I know lots of guys prefer prop for a cut, but I don't think that the different esters have varying degrees of water retention to be honest. However, there isn't much info out there. The ester is removed before testosterone is active in the body, and likewise the ester cannot alter the activity of the parent steroid in any way, only slow its release. So while prop may give you a little more flexibility with how much Test is in your body at a given time, it's actual mechanism of action is no different than the other esters. Gains and fat loss are determined by nothing but diet and training IMO, Test = Test.

I 100% agree on calories requirements. I definitely get hungrier on higher doses of Test.

I know lots of guys prefer prop for a cut, but I don't think that the different esters have varying degrees of water retention to be honest. However, there isn't much info out there. The ester is removed before testosterone is active in the body, and likewise the ester cannot alter the activity of the parent steroid in any way, only slow its release. So while prop may give you a little more flexibility with how much Test is in your body at a given time, it's actual mechanism of action is no different than the other esters. Gains and fat loss are determined by nothing but diet and training IMO, Test = Test.

I 100% agree on calories requirements. I definitely get hungrier on higher doses of Test.
You're 100% right. There is no difference between the different esters and "water retention." The ester does not alter the effect of testosterone. You'll get water retention on both prop and E if you don't watch your estrogen level.

Oh ok thats just what I've always read guys. That does make a lot of sense though. Just what I've always heard. I'm sure surplus in calories helps to swell everything up lol

So you guys really think my stuff is dirty? I mean I'm super careful while brewing and filtering. And like I said the prop stays crystal clear. Maybe I am a little allergic or something? Another guy is running the same stuff and he doesn't seem to be having any trouble. He is shooting less tho. I'm thinking maybe my body just doesn't like the prop ester.

Dirty gear is usually hazy isn't it?

Get Shredded!
Oh ok thats just what I've always read guys. That does make a lot of sense though. Just what I've always heard. I'm sure surplus in calories helps to swell everything up lol

So you guys really think my stuff is dirty? I mean I'm super careful while brewing and filtering. And like I said the prop stays crystal clear. Maybe I am a little allergic or something? Another guy is running the same stuff and he doesn't seem to be having any trouble. He is shooting less tho. I'm thinking maybe my body just doesn't like the prop ester.

If shit leaves you red and swollen it's fighting infection, or the oil is trapped between your skin and muscle. I would say infection. So if your injecting correctly, then it's the gear. One vial could be bad out of a batch it depends on when it was contaminated.

Who knows brother. I can have filtrate or foreign particles in it that you can't see, and look clear to the naked eye. What setup do you use to filter? But my money is on you just having an allergic reaction to propionate or another ingredient.

I just used sterile whatmans to filter it. The other stuff done the same way is painless(tren ace that is). Couldn't even tell if I shot that stuff by itself. I just don't think its dirty. I mean the filters take all that shit out right?

I just used sterile whatmans to filter it. The other stuff done the same way is painless(tren ace that is). Couldn't even tell if I shot that stuff by itself. I just don't think its dirty. I mean the filters take all that shit out right?

0.22 Will take everything out. Maybe te powder wasn't pure.

0.22 Will take everything out. Maybe te powder wasn't pure.

Yea thats what I used. Good chance the powder could be shitty though considering its from same place with iffy tren ace. I plan to get my test levels checked soon to see where they are at. Gonna post a thread on that in a minute.

Yea thats what I used. Good chance the powder could be shitty though considering its from same place with iffy tren ace. I plan to get my test levels checked soon to see where they are at. Gonna post a thread on that in a minute.

:winkfinger:

I have used several brands of prop and the PIP always varies, but I always get PIP of some sort. Delts is actually worse for me. I get red and irritated, but the muslce is actually "tight" when trying to massage it. I have tried everything, but nothing seems to work. I just switched to Cyp and I have had minimal to 0 PIP. To me the PIP of prop isnt worth the benefits. I get fucking miserable when I am in that much pain and all I want to do is sleep and pop Ibuprofens like its my job.

Mine isn't that bad quadzilla. Biceps definitely get knots inthem tho that stay for a few days. Shot deeper into my delt today so we'll see if it gets irritated. Get bloods drawn tomorrow.

Back