• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Frozen?

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I agreed to watch it with my wife today.. I seriously have "DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMANNN" stuck in my head..

Does this make me sound soft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.i watched it at the movies with the son,one of the only kid movies I stayed awake in.

Just downloaded it! Glad it sounds good me and the little princess will fire it up in a bit. Thanks for the review tbjeff

Just downloaded it! Glad it sounds good me and the little princess will fire it up in a bit. Thanks for the review tbjeff

Cheers man. I hope that you and your little one enjoy it

Jeff- doesn't sound near as soft as what I just did! Just got back from taking my wife and daughter to Disney on ice! Now I'm looking for tickets to see it again bc my princess loved it, shook her butt the whole time haha priceless

Jeff- doesn't sound near as soft as what I just did! Just got back from taking my wife and daughter to Disney on ice! Now I'm looking for tickets to see it again bc my princess loved it, shook her butt the whole time haha priceless

Fuckin a.

Reps to you all

Back