• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Skin irritation on cycle

wrekem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i seem to have very dry red scale like patches next to my nose, in my eye browse, and side of my face. ive always had an issue, like an eczema type skin irritation in the nose (under the eyes) and eye browse. but now, it seems to have gotten ALOT worse in the past 3 weeks. I'm currently on cycle with 500mg Test E and 500mg Deca, in my 8th week. I've never ran deca at 500, but have done test e at 500. so im beginning to think the deca is making things worse on my skin. any suggestions? or experiance? :confused:

no, ive been trying everything in the house, aloe with tea tree, A and D, vitamin E cream...nothins working lol

no, ive been trying everything in the house, aloe with tea tree, A and D, vitamin E cream...nothins working lol

I usually get some ecgzema during the change of seasons on the bend of my elbow. My doctor recommended hydrocortisone. Works great. It's like 4.99 for a tube. Give it a shot.

I always thought it was just dry skin and used lotion. But the hydrocortisone clears it up completely. As far as the symptoms being magnified on cycle, I can't help much there.

Have you tried hydrocortisone? It works well for me when I use it.

This is great advice. It could be an allergic reaction, and topical hyrocortisone or benadryl could solve the problem

It could also just be dry skin. Injecting oil into my body definitely messes with the natural oil equilibrium of my skin. On most cycles, my skin changes tone and texture, and is often dried out, yet oily at the same time. In my case,I have seen this result in slightly red, scale-like skin on my chest and neck.

Rule out the allergy first, then it will be a process of elimination to find what the cause, and solution, is.

alright, thanks guys. is this something otc you can get at a store? or something i may have to see naps pharmacy for, because i have seen they have a lot of those choices for skin creams

oh...shit you mean like cortizone? really? lol

well...when i google hydrocortisone, a get a list of medications with it in it. Cortizone being a medication name.

and its with a Z ...so its the actual name of the medication cream.

damnit, the link isnt working...ill go look today though, and see whats next to the benadyrl. thanks a lot man

Back