• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How can I get a prescription for hgh?

aestheticsfirst

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been hearing that some doctors will give out prescriptions for hgh, but in my experience I've been denied by many doctors. Maybe I'm not asking the right ones? I'm in New Jersey so if you guys can lead me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks a lot.

Get online and Google hrt for men or similar search. I found some online doctors that was gonna do it. They send you to a lab for blood work and etc. Was gonna cost $1200.00 a month or at least the first month was. I think they told me I would have to come to their office once a year also which was out of state. Couldn't afford it so I never went thru with it. Btw I got the blood work and sent it to them and they pretty much told me it was a done deal I just couldn't afford it.

Or have certain cancers, or suffer from particular diseases that reduce igf levels.

Best bet is a TRT doc.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

There are online trt clinics that will prescribe it and mail it, if you meet whatever critera they have for use of
high. But you will pay through the nose for it and most likely
be low dose. Ten weeks off Trt cost me at least 6 times what it was worth be it through local doc
or other means before I knew any better. They don't lower the prices either. It's ones hell of racket they got. I also noticed some of online clinics are now pushin peptides over hgh. Makes me very skeptical of those places but that's another story.

They probably don't want the liability for the HGH.... Or its a cost issue.

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

Just contract the HIV virus and you will have no problem getting hgh , Free too

Don't anti aging clinics do something like that?

Yes but they are gonna charge you a fortune. They are some shady mother fuckers. I had one tell me it was 500 per month for test and 1200 per month for HGH. I laughed at her and told her she was out of her freak'n mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back