• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dealing with couple's sex life while on cycle

Daimonos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi guys!
I'm new to this world...I was looking to do my first cycle ever.
I've read tons of threads,articles,studies,etc,but rarely found something about this.yeah,I'm worried how will be my sex life with my girl while on cycle and pct.I've read when u are on cycle u have a great sex drive,for the first weeks,then your libido went down,and while on pct many users have problems with sex and libido.
is there a way to have no libido problems at all?or almost zero problems...I've talked to my girl about making my first cycle,she's ok but like me she's worried about our sex life during cycle.
how is your sex life while on cycle and pct?
of course no single guys ;)

D.

My wife loves when I cycle cause it's awesome for our sex life.. after there's a window where i could care less too but it bounces back with proper PCT

My wife knows when I am on cycle. She loves it!

It tends to fall off during PCT but, for me it was not that big of a deal. I mean, I am a guy, what guy does not like sex?

I can do it.. not with the ferociousness of during the cycle, but she's no wiser. A couple months later it's back to normal and then a couple more months and it's on cycle again. Sometimes she asks when is you're next cycle lol cause she likes the twice a day.
This isn't the case for everyone and we all know a guy who's on testosterone for the rest of his life too. Everyone's physiology is different so what is good for one guy can ruin the next.. So, just monitor yourself and if things seem wrong maybe stop and see if things bounce back. I am not the most knowledgeable guy here but hopefully I am helping

yeah,def helping :)
u know,u can read a lot of stuff,but everyone is different,so there's the guy who fucks like a beast on pct,and another one has his libido fucked up with a low dose of gear.just wanna know directly from users experiences.

My wife loves AAS. :winkfinger:

My wife loves AAS. :winkfinger:
from what I've read and heard,every girl loves AAS...when u're taking.but when u're off?when u finish your cycle and get pct?is your libido normal (like if u weren't taking gear)or a bit less?
I think my girl wouldn't mind if I bang her twice a day on cycle,but I can't give her my bone like once a week,if on pct :D she's gonna kill me

There's always a trade off with using AAS.. Nothing is 100% guaranteed..There's protocols to go by, as they are implemented for reasons...Getting blood work done to see where you hormonal levels are at is one good way to be proactive..It's better to be on top of things, rather than waiting for issues and responding to them then..
Knowing about the compound/s you take is crucial....Having no experience in this game can be a factor, because you won't know how your body responds/reacts..It's a learning experience..Keep in mind, the endocrine system likes to have balance...When any given hormone is up/down,off in any area it can/will have effects on other hormones..You need to understand about controlling and avoiding fluctuations...(A reason I recommend long ester Testosterone to people )..Also,(1) you have to understand androgenicity of the drug(s) being used..(2) The aromatizing qualities of the drugs(s) used..(3) the proestagenic influence of the drug(s)..(4) Most crucial and important,knowing the total volume/amount of the drug(s) in the system at any given time..

This being said..You can still have a strong and healthy sex life while on and coming off..Ive had issues through-out my experiences, but learned from them...and don't listen to all the stuff you read, coming off isn't all that bad if done properly..

(( Don't forget to get bloods prior/while on an when off to get an idea where your at,where your going and where you ended up.. ))

Just know what drugs your taking, and have the proper compounds to help combat any sexual dysfunctions that may arise.. My suggestion would be to Use just Testosterone, You'll most certainly have fun while on and I'm sure the wifey would enjoy her new man with his added sex drive/ and physique..

Test-E or Cyp weeks 1-12 500mgs
proviron weeks 4-16 25/50mgs
(tamoxifen on hand to assist with an estro related effects if needed)

PCT weeks 14- start both these compounds at the same time..
Clomid ( week 1-100mgs ED) (week 2 50mgs ED) (we could sub out the clomid with HCG at 250ius x 2 a week for 3 weeks)
Tamoxifen 4 weeks (60/40/40/20)

There's always a trade off with using AAS.. Nothing is 100% guaranteed..There's protocols to go by, as they are implemented for reasons...Getting blood work done to see where you hormonal levels are at is one good way to be proactive..It's better to be on top of things, rather than waiting for issues and responding to them then..
Knowing about the compound/s you take is crucial....Having no experience in this game can be a factor, because you won't know how your body responds/reacts..It's a learning experience..Keep in mind, the endocrine system likes to have balance...When any given hormone is up/down,off in any area it can/will have effects on other hormones..You need to understand about controlling and avoiding fluctuations...(A reason I recommend long ester Testosterone to people )..Also,(1) you have to understand androgenicity of the drug(s) being used..(2) The aromatizing qualities of the drugs(s) used..(3) the proestagenic influence of the drug(s)..(4) Most crucial and important,knowing the total volume/amount of the drug(s) in the system at any given time..

This being said..You can still have a strong and healthy sex life while on and coming off..Ive had issues through-out my experiences, but learned from them...and don't listen to all the stuff you read, coming off isn't all that bad if done properly..

(( Don't forget to get bloods prior/while on an when off to get an idea where your at,where your going and where you ended up.. ))

Just know what drugs your taking, and have the proper compounds to help combat any sexual dysfunctions that may arise.. My suggestion would be to Use just Testosterone, You'll most certainly have fun while on and I'm sure the wifey would enjoy her new man with his added sex drive/ and physique..

Clomid ( week 1-100mgs ED) (week 2 50mgs ED) (we could sub out the clomid with HCG at 250ius x 2 a week for 3 weeks)

thank u bro,actually I was still wondering which aas use for my first cycle,I've read that an only T cycle will be fine for a newbie,but I'm a bit worried about high bp and gyno...and yes,a bit for having to inject it in my butt cheeks (or quads).
but these details on the cycle are a bit off thread for me...just wanna know your experiences with sex life being on/off gear

IML Gear Cream!
I'll share a little and try and give a little advice to. I've had the Best Sex and the Worst Sex while on cycle. This being said, you should be using Testosterone as the base of your cycle and with an increase of testosterone your sex drive should shoot through the roof. Sex drive, meaning desire, more sexual aggression(which for most woman is a crazy turn-on) more stamina and increase the strength and possibly the size of your erections. So this all a plus while on but when your off, like stated above a proper cycle will be your best friend. It comes down to your mentality and your ability to notice whether your sex drive is slowly decreasing or increasing. One of the biggest things I do while on PCT is to consciously make an effort to go that extra mile to please my girl. Basically it goes like this... for me... On cycle we have hot crazy sex and while off I blow her fucking mind with oral, foreplay, toys etc... I think what we men are really worried about is this. "If my dick isn't working, then what good is it to cycle." at least that's what my train of thought was. I know I'm rambling a little but could you give me a layout of what your first cycle is going to be like. I could give a SOLID plan to keep your sex drive going strait through and beyond your PCT. The reason for me asking what aas you are using is because each on acts a little different than another. I.E. Deca, Npp, Tren A, E, Hex are all 19-Nor's and they will not necessarily kill your sex drive but they do have prolactin releasing properties that you'll want to take precaution against. Now since this is your first, I would not recommend you using any of these except maybe Deca or it's counter part Npp(which is a fast acting estered Deca). Like I said, there are many ways you can go about this, like if your using long-estered testosterone, you could incorporate HCG or Proviron into your cycle. Now when doing that you have to know the how and when and why but let us hear what you're thinking as far as a first and I'm sure we can help you out. Sorry for the ramble bro but this IS something to be concerned and something that most all of us think about.

I experienced some issues when on sust 750mg /wk. I countered them with HCG
My bloods showed decent estradiol numbers and my test was >1500. For me, hcg seemed to resolve everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vision, this is exactly what I was thinking too. That's why I asked. I'm not a fan of Nolva on cycle but using only Test and Proviron it would be no problem and Nolva would do just fine with a cycle like this. This kid being his first would be a Sex-Machine with a cycle like this. Like I've always said, most often or not, a simple cycle is the most effective.

Vision, this is exactly what I was thinking too. That's why I asked. I'm not a fan of Nolva on cycle but using only Test and Proviron it would be no problem and Nolva would do just fine with a cycle like this. This kid being his first would be a Sex-Machine with a cycle like this. Like I've always said, most often or not, a simple cycle is the most effective.
I concur 100%... I feel that "Less can be more".. A base of just test alone can yield some exceptional results..Test only cycles should be almost minatory for the first half dozen or so.. IMO people need to learn how they react on certain dosages,know what to adjust and when...Tossing in an oral Andro in the mix like dbol wouldn't hurt..Like you said, this fellow will surely enjoy the added drive he would feel from just test alone...adding anything else to the equation may just complicate things and impede a good experience..

thank u bro,actually I was still wondering which aas use for my first cycle,I've read that an only T cycle will be fine for a newbie,but I'm a bit worried about high bp and gyno...and yes,a bit for having to inject it in my butt cheeks (or quads).
but these details on the cycle are a bit off thread for me...just wanna know your experiences with sex life being on/off gear
Like you hear people advocate...You can expect a great increase in libido 10 fold...will you loss some coming off? of course, but if you follow the correct protocol you should be fine..Just have the proper ancillaries on hand...Sex drive when on is great, it will tend to decrease when coming off..that simple...

Actually I was thinking to keep my cycle as simple as possible...I made a lot of researches about ph epistane.why?
cause I can buy it from uk,easy,no custom issues.I know it's not legal here in Italy where I live,but I will need some kinda pct ( not an otc pct).
so I think "if I have to buy pct from a gear shop,why not buy also the real deal?".for now I'm looking to get much infos as I can,I don't wanna fuck up my health or waste money for doing some useless cycle.I want to know every aspect of taking AAS,and how they will "change"my life,and how I can deal with them with less problems possible.
here in europe people tend to do shorter cycles,and not so heavy.like,8-10 weeks on 5-600mg/w test here is seen quite crazy.so I was thinking (aside an epi cycle) to do a test cycle,like 4-6 weeks at 250mg/w,but I read different opinions about this.someone says it's ok,you'll have decent gains,others say that I'm not going to see nothing,only have my hpta a bit suppressed.I'll guess I'll look for more infos and then take breath and jump in :)
hope my english is ok

Bro, dont even think of wasting your time and money on a 4-6 week cycle..get bloods done and you'll see why I advocate this..your blood plasma are just about building up around this time and youll cut yourself short...only time I see and real benifit when doing shorter cycles of test like this is when someone is "blasting-n-cruising"..
the only significant thing that youll be doing here is suppressing your Htpa, and then attempting to recover... you owe it to yourself man, do 10 weeks min if you feel that way about it..Don't take my word though, I only been doing this for 16 years..what do I know..

Bro, dont even think of wasting your time and money on a 4-6 week cycle..get bloods done and you'll see why I advocate this..your blood plasma are just about building up around this time and youll cut yourself short...only time I see and real benifit when doing shorter cycles of test like this is when someone is "blasting-n-cruising"..
the only significant thing that youll be doing here is suppressing your Htpa, and then attempting to recover... you owe it to yourself man, do 10 weeks min if you feel that way about it..Don't take my word though, I only been doing this for 16 years..what do I know..
that's why I'm trying to listen to many people as I can,and read a lot about AAS.
at first I thought that a 4week cycle can be ok,maybe not building a lot of mass,but also not suppressing my hpta so much...the more I read,the more I understand that test (and aas in general) is not working this way.but I must admit a 10week seems quite "scary" to me,maybe cause I'm a virgin :D

I completely see your point of view here and understand your side...I can say this much, you should really read some more and get a full understanding on half lifes/detection times,blood plasma build ups, ext ext..10 weeks sounds to less if you ask me..hahah..you have to consider a few factors here.. you want to be ON when your running compounds.. just because you injected it doesn't mean is active and available in the blood.. there needs to be a build up and it needs to metabolize..the first few weeks of running a long ester, your just introducing it to a body/system that doesnt need it, so it won't get directly used and/or metabolized... Running a long ester for 4-5 weeks and stopping, will fail to achive it reaching the "Medium", and youll be cutting short the ester cleavage by removing it at this point..Long esters need time to help establish a (lock n key) relationship with the andro recpetors, this effect takes some time.. Will the test be active in your blood after injecting, some days later? of course, but not on the scale that you would like or think, because it takes time to activate the receptors because of the conversion/mobilization state of the ester..After a some weeks, the masculizing effect will begin once the receptors will allow ester to bind..in a nut shell, it takes weeks for a positive nitrogen build up, and protein synthesis to begin and take effect.. Do you understand?

yeah,my body needs time to "use" properly the AAS I'm giving to him.and what about nut shrinking?are 10-12 weeks dangerous?

Get Shredded!
Don't buy into the bro-science about the longer your suppressed on HTPA (shrinkage) harder to recover..8-10-12-16 weeks is the most common duration time to use.. When using for years with no recovery, then yes there could be issues that hinder a full and healthy recovery.. During your cycle, use HCG at 250ius E3D to help avoid shutdown, and promise a faster and better recovery..there can/will be some shrinkage that your concerned about, but there's protocols to assist with that..

Ugh... you have been given a lot of good info here man. Let me chime in and add to the dialogue from my experience. I like short esters. But I would never consider running shorter than 8 weeks. And that would include short ester test such as prop or tpp. And NEVER would I consider running a cycke without test as a base. I would go into detail on this but it has been covered by several guys in this thread. Bottom like, you need to do more research on the subject before using gear. I would start with a simple test only cycle, and to be honest I would suggest test prop. Research AIs such as adex or aromasin, and most importantly get a proper PCT lined up before you even consider using gear. There is world of knowledge out there and I'm willing to throw you some ideas on PCT if your interested. I run longer unconventional PCTs but I came to this conclusion from a lot of reading and research. That's what you need to do. And to be honest, a proper planned Test cycle of 8 weeks plus is going to be more beneficial and imo more safe for you than a short PH cycle.

As far as sex drive. On cycle Test only or Test with Masteron makes me an animal in the sack. PCT is a different creature. If you keep your estro in range on cycle, take precautions such as hcg, and plan a proper SERM based PCT you should have little issue with sex drive. But all of this takes proper planning and blood work broski.

Of course,pct is half of the cycle,to me.no pct gear,no cycle at all.I'm not ingnorant at all :D I've read a lot,and I think I understand some basis of aas cycling,but u know when u read things on forums,there's a lot of good things and a lot of bs,and it takes lot of time to understand which are good and which not.thank u guys,it's nice to have people giving help :)

Of course,pct is half of the cycle,to me.no pct gear,no cycle at all.I'm not ingnorant at all :D I've read a lot,and I think I understand some basis of aas cycling,but u know when u read things on forums,there's a lot of good things and a lot of bs,and it takes lot of time to understand which are good and which not.thank u guys,it's nice to have people giving help :)

For sure brotha.... its alittle overwhelming at first. But with enough knowledge, planning and patience you will be fine.

yeah,my body needs time to "use" properly the AAS I'm giving to him.and what about nut shrinking?are 10-12 weeks dangerous?

Nuts will shrink while on cycle, but will go back to normal after pct. Or, you can use HCG to help keep them plump.

10-12 weeks seems to be fairly normal. Some ppl advocate going 16weeks, so <shrug>

Just some other experiences,if there are any other :) I know I got some really good infos,but it's never too much fo me ;)

maybe someone has different experiences,no?just asking if for someone is different,maybe he made something wrong,or maybe not.
don't take it personal guys,I appreciated your help and opinions,just asking is someone can add another type of experience.
I appreciated your help :winkfinger:

Back