• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anyone else having issues getting Tapatalk to work?

Kyoshkin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It was working fine until yesterday afternoon. BEtween then and now, I can't get it to connect to this forum. I've rebooted, un-installed, etc.

Have been expecting this. Y2k14 bug has arrived.

Haha, yeah, sorry. I wish I knew. Just couldn't resist on New Years bringing up ye olde y2k.... 14. Maybe someone else will report the same problem, sounds like you've tried all the normal steps trouble shooting a problem app, haven't used it myself to know settings or if it's acting up.

Mine is loading this forum, just very slowly. I'm also not getting notifications from only this forum. The other nine in my tapatalk profile work fine but this one doesn't alert me of PMs, bumps, etc. And yes, I checked settings.

Mine seems to be okey dokey so far....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

No problems here mate. Are the stateside servers down perhaps?

I just got a new phone and transferred all my info over but won't let me upload any photos from here..aggravating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

mines working fine but my kik has been weird for about a week...

or everyone stopped talking to me :(

mines working fine but my kik has been weird for about a week...

or everyone stopped talking to me :(

What is kik? I see that shit on Instagram all the time... Yes, I have Instagram. :roflmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I'm curious to what is kik

By the way I do not have Instagram

lolol@ the instagram/non instagram clarifications

kik is an ap for your phone that works like texting but without having to give out your phone number :)

lolol@ the instagram/non instagram clarifications

kik is an ap for your phone that works like texting but without having to give out your phone number :)

Ahah, so that's why I see all the jacked broz and hot babez asking for one another's kik on Instagram.

Thank you Sheriv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you're welcome...you can thank DJ for that

clearly the dudes a kik-playah

I m not having any problems on this board however I can't get into another one

I did another uninstall, rebooted, then reinstalled. Working again

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Back