• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

On behalf of SF Happy new year!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2014_zps1106797e.png
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]

Dear community...We would like to start off my saying "Thank You"..Thank you for a warm and wonderful year here,meeting many new friends,gaining long term and loyal customers, and a to boot having had a successful year!...
[/FONT]
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]If I could share some advise for you [/FONT][FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]all[/FONT][FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]..
Don’t bring your 2013 issues into 2014...Have a new mind set to do new things for the new year,blast past personal bests,set new records,and accomplish new goals.. when the New year begins, let us pray that it will be a year with peace, happiness and abundance of new friends, God bless us throughout the new chapter... I wish you all have a fabulous 2014 that's full of great achievements and experiences. A meaningful chapter waiting to be written...so, with that being said; Here is a wish that the coming year is a glorious one that rewards all your future endeavors with success.
Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

Thank you all....

Sincerely,
Your friends over at www.Steroidsfax.com

Vision
[/FONT]​

My new years eve will consist of starting my diet and prepping some meals. If anyone is partying be safe! For those meat heads staying in like me, don't forget your protein! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

protein shakes and ... and thats about it... HAPPY NEW YEAR! GET THOSE GAINS!!!

Diet starts back up today....gains are coming! Lol

Back