• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY

Yes but you have to PM a rep. jerseydevil, Pittsburgh63, tommygunz and I can't think of the others, sorry.

She went private but is still good. I pinned 2ml of her Cyp this morning :winkfinger:

Great gear and service. That was the first 300mg/ml enanthate I've ever pinned without any pain what so ever. Actually that was the first UGL test I've ever pinned that was pain free 100%. I must be overly sensitive to benzyl alcohol but can tell AY does not overdue do it like most. Smooth liquid muscle food!

I know AY is not on here anymore. But are they still g2g? Thanks bros.

From the information that I've gathered in the short time that I've been here, I've heard that AY has some of the best stuff around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, top shelf shop with unreal customer satisfaction.

When I first decided to use AAS I was set on buying international so I could get human grade, no way was I going to take a chance on a UGL.

Right when I was ready to make the purchase Agent Yes came on the scene. The day she opened shop here she had third party labs and her own mass specs. All the vets were raving about the quality and results from her products.

I decided to email her and see what she was about and I was impressed with how knowledgeable she is and what a professional operation she runs. And lets not forget about TC, the most competent dude in the business.

I am pinning some NPP as we speak, a religious experience.

she is the bomb.com finally convinced my hubby to make the switch as well.. waiting for order currently ;)

Get Shredded!
That's what I have heard as well. Have you heard from her lately?

She is around just private... I'm sure some friends of hers will chime in soon to give you a hand. They are a solid crew crew and good peps!

I'm all good bro. She took care of me. She has some awesome reps. Pinned her TPA and test e yesterday.

TPA is the shit! You won't ever use prop again.

Still as GTG as always. Just pinned some yesterday morning. I have to grab some more good stuff come to think of it. Holidays + anniversary can interfere with that. Ha

Back