• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Back from Afghanistan, here for advice, ready for bulking cycle!

Alexd22

ex army
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone, I'm here from WI, i recently got honorably discharged from the army, i was a scout for three years and had one year in Afghanistan. We bought a bunch of pro hormones before deployment and had some gyno as a result of superdrol, and just had it sliced out so i am ready after lots of research to prepare a good test e cycle to begin with, and see how my body reacts. i plan to keep Ai's on hand and a good pct two weeks after final pin, followed by a cutting diet and clen.
My main issue is getting scammed, even tried some clen that didn't do a damn thing, (no shakes, sweats or anything really) so i will get to posting so i can PM and i hope someone can help me with cycle advice and source advice would be incredible! thank you for adding me and for reading
i am 5'11'' 188 lbs, 13% BF 23y/o always pretty lean, and have a clean diet.

Hey bro, good to see you back in one piece. I just got back from a nine monther over there too. Shit sucks when you live like the way we do for so long. But anyway, as far as sponsors right now. There are no scammers here. ASF has great sponsors and amazing reps too. It looks like your taking the right precautions with your cycle to. People often forget that sometimes simple cycles are the most effective. But in saying that, I would have some Anastrozle or Aromasin on hand and have enough to be able to take it throughout your whole cycle if need be. Just do some looking around here and see what people have to say about the sponsors gear. You can also check the Labs' section to see some firsthand results of some of the sponsors on here.

awesome man, i appreciate the fast reply and i already notice how helpful members here are. i will definitely do more reading and can't wait to start this new year off with a kick!

Welcome...nothing but mad respect for guys like you and RoidsR4m3.

Welcome home

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Welcome home bro and thanks for your service! Read around a bit and get a feel for the place ... lots of good folks here and solid sponsors, you won't have any problems finding what you're looking for ;-)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
My only concern is your age a bit young IMHO.... Not trying to badger you just looking out. Just a mere suggestion. Switch up your routine at the Gym for 12 weeks as well as your eating habits change your diet eating times... I got crazy gains by consuming fast acting protein in the middle of the night preceded with real fruit juice

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Welcome. Sucks you got gyno bro but now that you got it hacked out it shouldn't be an issue:). All the sponsor are good some better than others. Read through there sections and ask lots of questions. Make the right choice and you will have the time of your life:winkfinger:

Welcome home bro. Thank you for your service!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

From one vet to another, thank you. Keep reading and you'll be able to decipher which sources are legit on here.

Welcome man!
Thank you for your service to us and you country!
Read around. You will see what Dlats and bushmaster are talkin bout!

Back