• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

question guys? going to try out a new raw powder source called jasongroup? anybody cu

wolv72

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys i want to order from this source that i got refered to by someone thru this forum and want to order as early as dec 6 th but just want opinions on him and the quakity and overall rep of this guy and source? (jasongroup) ? thank you guys with any info, the guys prices seem very good and so far good communication now just want to go ahead by any members currently or have used him before sending money for order. thank you for anybodys opinion

Sent from Tapatalk using android

i think its a friend of brucegroup and thats how i got refered to him because bruce wasnt taking any more cust?

Sent from Tapatalk using android

Is he a paying sponsor or are you plugging him here for free advertising:coffee: spam

No I really need an answer before I send money and get zooped! I inquired awhile ago about a source brucegroup and the guy Bruce told me he wasn't taken any new but his close friend Jason would so he sent me a list of raws and looked good but then again he is international and I'd rather do domestic and not chance customs so anyway wondering if anybody else used this guy in the past to play it safe before chancing getting scammed out of hundereds of dollars? So no I don't know anything about this source except the price list so looking for anybody that has felt with him reciently or in the past? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

question guys? going to try out a new raw powder source called jasongroup? an...

Mod edit: that's called spamming

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so should I try for him again directly cuz he told me he was not taken anybody else new but his close friend was jasongroup? Can u get me any reliable info bro? Thanks a lot app it

I just rechecked that email and it was from Bruce so I resent him a message to make sure but he did give me his friend Jason that's been also in the game he says for years and same prices as his he's just lighting up the load for him. So if u can check into it and see if u get the same answer about him that would be awesome bro cuz can never be to careful especially dealing international! But if he truly is gtg then I like the prices!

My whole delema .. Use one of our sponcers and I know I can trust and is domestic and not worry about customs or chance a new guy that's 50 percent cheaper but is international and worry about customs? Not sure what to do? Or order from both and chance it and if comes thru then got great new source and if get burnt it won't be but a couple hundred and still have our sponcers come thru? Think that's what I'll do this first try! But any info you can get on this jasongroup one of brucegroup friends please let me know what u find out. Thanks bro

IML Gear Cream!
Just emailed bruce, I'll get back to u when i hear back, by the days end. He shuts down Jan.25 to Feb. 8th, perhaps that has something to do with it. I can't imagine him turning people away.

Any luck on raw powder? If so can you tell me a good source and your experience?Pm me.Or anybody for that matter.

We have good sponsors here no need to go anywhere else. Stop asking and look around. Jeez, people want everything handed to them on a silver platter................

He just never responded to me. I want to buy powder but dont want to get ripped off. Though of redlionpharm. Thanks bro for helping me on tho matter. Have you had experience with Bruce powder?

This all sounds like free advertising. Look around at the paying sponsors on this forum. I am sure they can help.

Back