• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My current profile n cycle...

stock pot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I m a 41 year old guy.... Been training for a decade aas free. Last few years started researching and dabbling..... A few things Ive learned. Diet is everything, proper cardio and rest is even more of it.... Form is very important as well as rest.... Aas is one small spoke on the wheel but still very very useful.... If used wisely... Listen to your body. Get your levels checked.... Listen to your friends if there are real friends they will let you know if your being an asshole...... Remember what works great for that other guy may not work well for you..... So enough of my opinions. I personally am getting entrain m fantastic gains results from running test prop 100 and tren ace 100 at a 1.5 cc ed. And 75mg winny and 50mg of var ed..... My diet is a low carb high fat high protein diet... I only get 50 grams of edible carbs once daily mid meal time carbs total about 75 - 95 grams for a 24 hour period..... I ve got 19 days left to this cycle. I will cruise test E at 325 weekly.... More will come for next cycle... I am looking into masteron now.....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Man! I wish I could control my carbs like that. Keep kicking ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can it's actually very easy.... First plan your meals.... Meals you like.... Then omit the carbs replace with quality days

Btw I was a chef for 20 years lol so I have an edge

Great thread.... i will be following...and kudos to you for doing your leg work prior...unlike the younger ones...us old bucks tend to take a step back,read,take it in,listen,read, and give it a go... Good for you man!

Thanks Vision a lot notes trial n error... Lol some day I ll post about the decca and tren E disaster.... Lmao that was a "messy" cycle

Nice I m thinking masteron tren ace test prop and var... I haven't figured out the dosage yet because I haven't done the diet to see what I'll be absorbing

Back