• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

First try for trt

D-lats

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm going to the dr this afternoon in my first attempt to get trt:) my dr is very cool and liberal. She knows I juice and compete and never gives me a hard time. Due to illness I had to end my 20 month cycle lol! Blast and cruise not all blast. I pinned two weeks ago 500mg sust. I am hoping my test levels will crash now so I'll test low. I startled clomid today will that affect my t levels? What else should I say to increase my chances at getting the golden ticket? How do I ensure I get injections and not some shitty patches?

I dont think just starting clomid its going to affect your test level too much just yet..long term high dose clomid raises test quite a bit...

I don't know that you're gonna crash enough to get trt from a two week ago sut shot but I could be wrong... 3-4 weeks would be better

only other thing i could think of would be to hit yourself with some npp or deca to really tank

Drink a vial of nandrolone.

Lol this is my first go I've talked to her about it in the past and basically said I can get it from a pharmacy and be safe or off the net and possibly be pinning tranny urine or squirrel jiz. I'm hoping this reasoning will work:)

T levels may still be too high, especially with the long esters in the sust, I waited 4 weeks after using test e and my bloods still came up with in range, the lower end but still ok in my dr eyes, so waited another 3 weeks and then did it again and it was bottomed out.

So if I asked to get bloods in two weeks the results would be better for me even if I run clomid?

I dont think just starting clomid its going to affect your test level too much just yet..long term high dose clomid raises test quite a bit...

I don't know that you're gonna crash enough to get trt from a two week ago sut shot but I could be wrong... 3-4 weeks would be better

only other thing i could think of would be to hit yourself with some npp or deca to really tank

That is a winner to get your T levels down for sure

I know my natty t is hooped I started juicing at 22 and never ran a single pct only Bridget with oral winny or tapered down and ran proviron. I know if the timing is right I'll come back way low. I've never had any erectile issues but do you guys/girls think that would help my cause?

- - - Updated - - -

That is a winner to get your T levels down for sure
So what pin a couple ml npp today?

IML Gear Cream!
I know my natty t is hooped I started juicing at 22 and never ran a single pct only Bridget with oral winny or tapered down and ran proviron. I know if the timing is right I'll come back way low. I've never had any erectile issues but do you guys/girls think that would help my cause?

- - - Updated - - -

So what pin a couple ml npp today?

I have no experience or knowledge on how much NPP to crash your T levels. If you are going to doctor this afternoon it's too late, should probably started NPP at least a couple weeks ago.

Yeah any nand compound isn't an immediate reaction.

I can go again in a few weeks I've just been off work and figure why not get the ball rolling.

Yeah deca will crash your shit so hard.

I can't comment on the npp or taking anything to help lower your levels, I was told to stop taking everything and take nothing for 4-6 weeks, after my first test wk 4 I waited a bit longer to be sure. If your going to continue cycling, I thought I read you compete, it becomes an issue since they want you back in every few months for blood work. I only did it for legal issues and once I was clear I self medicated.

It's very simple. Tell the doctor that you took the Sust and when and that she needs to take into account when looking at your blood work. If you're below 500 2-weeks out from a 500mg injection of Sust she's gonna realize you're pretty fucked. I'd be surprised if you're even that high with all the short ester in Sust.

Paint an accurate picture. If it comes back high, retest in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do 300mg Watson Cyp per week and I regularly test in the low 800s. He's gonna be fine depending on what his natural production is doing. ;)

Lol this is my first go I've talked to her about it in the past and basically said I can get it from a pharmacy and be safe or off the net and possibly be pinning tranny urine or squirrel jiz. I'm hoping this reasoning will work:)

Bro, don't knock squirrel jizz.

I was thinking that the sust is mainly gone other than the longest ester. I'm positive that my natural production is through the floor do to the extended period of time I've been on. I will tell her when my last shot was and that there may be some residual effects from it. Thanks guys I'm going in an hr I'll have some news tonight:)

Get Shredded!
It will take a day or two to get the bloods back. Let us know how you do. As far as the gel goes, it only really works if you need a small bump. She may resist turning you loose with a 10ml bottle if she knows you my "use it rapidly" lol. I bet she's on your ass for blood work for the first 6 months.

Lol she's pretty cool man. We will see. I'm in Canada I pay nothing for dr visits blod tests or medicine so I'll go every other day if that's what she wants lol!! I just want my free cruising juice!!

Very cool. Let us know how it goes.

So I got a script for 750mg a week test e tapered down 10% a month until
im happy:) I love my dr!! No bloods needed

She is great. I'm totally straight with her and she takes care of me:)

You must be breaking her off some, that's just insane!

Back