• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey, I'm brand new and ready to learn.

Torino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I just turned 19 last month and I've been natural for a bit over 2 years but I'm really looking forward to an evolutionary edge in my body. So I hope to get all doubts clear. 5'8 172 pounds

Welcome, theres alot of great info here, imo I would wait a few more years till you hit your genetic limitations, your body is not done growing. I waited til I was mid 20s and am glad I did. Your choice and body though read up talk to the chemist he is a natural planning for the future.

-jwgibbons

Welcome.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome. You're too young for a cycle. Come back in 6 years.

Then again, this is 'Merica, and you can do whatever. But the latter isn't really a good idea. Listen to Warrior.

Welcome brotha. Def come, learn, discuss. I was where you were at when I was 19 and wanted to get on ASAP. Although not much better I told myself wait I graduate college and if I still want to, then I can start. Men still grow unti 21-25 years old. So give it a little brother!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome. Learning is good, but as the others have said, waiting until 25ish is a better idea than starting now

Sent from a commodore 128 running MacOS 1.2 and MultiFinder.

Welcome Brotha! In my opinion, I would wait until you got a little older to venture into the world of AAS. But, it is up to you, its your body.

I agree with the rest of the guys. Wait till ur mid twenties. Im 26 and am on my first run now. But use this time to read up and learn

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

welcome to the forum and soak up some good info

Back