• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

subq test injections ?

I wouldnt do it at blasting doses or anything above really low dose trt doses

I experimented with it at chick trt doses with some prop a buddy made for me ..and it wasn't great.

Pretty interesting ... seems like something fairly new. I'd love to hear Heavyiron and some other vets who are really into the science of AAS chime in on this topic... like Sheri said, I couldn't see trying to inject 3ml sub q but this might be a welcome method for cruising or trt if it actually is an effective method of administration.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I use pretty short needles, so I'm sure some of the oil goes sub Q on occasion. I'd like to hear more about this myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been studied for years with 0.5ml injects. I did a few runs with SubQ injects with Cyp, Prop and Tren Ace.

It kind of stings and leaves a bit of a lump for a few days. Cyp was the most comfortable.

I tried the tren because I was tired of tren cough and that did work well for that purpose.

However I prefer IM injects if its testosterone.

It kind of stings and leaves a bit of a lump for a few days. Cyp was the most comfortable.

I tried the tren because I was tired of tren cough and that did work well for that purpose.

However I prefer IM injects if its testosterone.

Is .5ml the most you would suggest pinning in one spot?

yeah, I pinned about a quarter of that in prop....

never really considered its implications for tren cough...

I use pretty short needles, so I'm sure some of the oil goes sub Q on occasion. I'd like to hear more about this myself.

And it does.

I use 1 inch for delts and 1.5 for glutes. I am not the biggest person in the world but you definitely need to get deep Into the muscle. I actually bet a lot of people are pinning sub cu with slin pins.

At work it depends on the strength of the med and how much vs subcu/IM

I've heard test suspension is pretty alright sub q. Never tried it myself.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back