• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruising with Agent Yes Gear

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my third time cruising and I have to say I enjoy this one the most.

First cruise was test-e at 200mg a week. That was too low for me and had to bump it up to 400mg a week until I felt better then came back down to 250mg a week.

Second cruise was TIPP at 250mg a week. There were times I needed to add TPA every now and then if I started dragging ass but was a more successful then my first cruise

I run the following for my current and third cruise:

Test Decanoate-250mg
Pinning once a week-Longest ester you can use

NPP-200mg Pinning twice a week
I use this for joint health. You may notice on the vial the NPP is 200mg/ml. This is a one off production of the NPP 200mg over the previous NPP 100mg. I am sensitive to all short esters but the NPP 200 is no different than the NPP 100mg. Just some slight discomfort after pinning but nothing debilitating for me. Word is NPP 150mg will be the standard in the future.

Proviron-25mg per day
This basically frees up testosterone which I consider a plus for my cruise and has increased sex drive. I have found some mood enhancement but not a lot. I am thinking of bumping it up to 50mg a day.

By far this third cruise is the most enjoyable and so far have not had the need to bump it up with TPA.

I will have blood work run in February to see where I am at a report back to you guys then. If anybody out there knows when I should have blood drawn after pinning test-d please let me know.

Attachments

• 2013-12-29 09.07.05.jpg
    2013-12-29 09.07.05.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 121
So does the NPP kick in fairly quick and what do you notice? I've seen others say they also cruise with NPP on top of test and I have never used such a short ester so a little curious.

NPP is the short ester for Nandrolone

Deca is the same thing but a long ester Nandrolone

NPP kicks in real fast. If I am blasting with NPP I notice strength gains in about 8 days and is a good bulker for me.

But like I said, when cruising it is great for medicinal purposes, mainly my creaky old joints. I would have used Deca for my cruise instead of NPP but I have a lot of it on hand so I decided to stick with it.

Nice cruise bro! almost looks like a full blown cycle! After this cycle I'll probably cruise on t400 @ 200mg/wk then blast again.

Yea, I like the layout you have on this 3rd cruise which is why I asked about the NPP. Thinking I will try to do something similar. You watching E2 at all or will it be a non-issue at those levels of test/NPP? I know the proviron will help keep E2 in check as well.

I actually like your second cruise the best . The combo of test/NPP in the lower dose has great synergy for me- but I still prefer to bump with TPA.Say 250 ish test cyp or TIPP- bump with 50 mgs TPA as needed-200 mgs NPP. The NPP hits me after around 10-12 days even at that dose. Joints are smooth - but I also get very nice gains in the gym and my cardio remains stellar.As for the proviron -it is a must do @ 50 mgs daily.E2 is rarely a problem- but if bloods indicate is 12.5 mgs asin EOD.I like to call this my " Bump n Cruise " -Luck-OD

I just started a cruise with 250mg/wk of TIPP..... will add in some NPP for joints. Nice post Skip

Very cool Skip. I cruise at 250mg/wk of test e. So far my joints feel pretty good. I am starting my next blast on the 6th. It's going to be a good one!

Yea, I like the layout you have on this 3rd cruise which is why I asked about the NPP. Thinking I will try to do something similar. You watching E2 at all or will it be a non-issue at those levels of test/NPP? I know the proviron will help keep E2 in check as well.

You know, now that you ask I wonder if I should get E2 checked. It has not been a problem on prior cruises but I am wondering if even at a low dose NPP could cause E2 levels to be a problem. Maybe I should have blood work done. :thinking:

I actually like your second cruise the best . The combo of test/NPP in the lower dose has great synergy for me- but I still prefer to bump with TPA.Say 250 ish test cyp or TIPP- bump with 50 mgs TPA as needed-200 mgs NPP. The NPP hits me after around 10-12 days even at that dose. Joints are smooth - but I also get very nice gains in the gym and my cardio remains stellar.As for the proviron -it is a must do @ 50 mgs daily.E2 is rarely a problem- but if bloods indicate is 12.5 mgs asin EOD.I like to call this my " Bump n Cruise " -Luck-OD

I am bumping Proviron to 50mg a day starting today. Thanks for your input OD :winkfinger:

Very cool Skip. I cruise at 250mg/wk of test e. So far my joints feel pretty good. I am starting my next blast on the 6th. It's going to be a good one!

If your joints feel good then no need for the extra compound NPP. Last time I went from blast to cruise my joints were really sore so I have made NPP part of my year round program.

If your joints feel good then no need for the extra compound NPP. Last time I went from blast to cruise my joints were really sore so I have made NPP part of my year round program.

I figure it's just a matter of time. Damn age is creeping up on me.

Do you know when it is best to get blood drawn after pinning test-d?

The half life for test enanthate is 10.5 days, test cypionate 12 days, and test decanoate is 15 days. Based on that I would probably go 9 days, instead of the usual 7 days.

You know, now that you ask I wonder if I should get E2 checked. It has not been a problem on prior cruises but I am wondering if even at a low dose NPP could cause E2 levels to be a problem. Maybe I should have blood work done. :thinking:
Being that you are taking proviron I would think that would be sufficient to keep E2 in check due to it's AI properties . It would be interesting to see where they are .

Being that you are taking proviron I would think that would be sufficient to keep E2 in check due to it's AI properties . It would be interesting to see where they are .

I want to get blood work so I am going to see if I can get it done soon. Tough getting it done this week and might be travelling next week and if that is the case could be a few more weeks. I will update this thread when I have them.

Here it is almost February and I have lab results as promised.

I have been blasting and cruising for about a year now and I have been methodical when blasting, adding a single compound or run a slight variance to previous blasts and it has worked well for me as I have not gone overboard and each blast has been successful.

I think for this cruise I may have added too much and made it not as successful as it could have been. To recap I adjusted my cruise for the last 6 weeks to:

Test Decanoate-200mg a week
NPP-200mg a week
Proviron-50mg a day

Blood was drawn nine days after last pin of test-d.

I donated blood four weeks prior to this blood draw because of high hemoglobin, hematocrit, RBC and as you can see my numbers are right back up there again. Could it be the NPP or Proviron that elevates these numbers? Also, at 200mg a week test-d and having blood drawn nine days after last pin my test level came back at 1337 ng/dl, a bit on the high side. Would Proviron which is known for freeing up test cause this number to be higher? I was expecting <1,000 ng/dl

I really like where I am with this cruise, when it came to sense of well being and sex drive from Proviron and the joint health promoted by NPP. 200mg a week of test-d seemed doable.

Maybe drop my weekly dose of test to 150mg a week to get my test below 1000 ng/dl?

Maybe some vets out there could chime in with their opinions.

Attachments

• Lab Results.jpg
    Lab Results.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 36
Good stuff here, Skip. I'm interested as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to donate every 8 weeks religiously to get a good drop in my Hemocrit,
etc. Usally after the 2nd time I'll see a bit more of drop and third is better. That's with just trt doses (200mg cyp a week no blasts). They told me me this time I could get a higher drop of I did that double whole blood whatever. So next time I may have that done and see. I hate playing catchup keeping numbers in check.

I have to donate every 8 weeks religiously to get a good drop in my Hemocrit,
etc. Usally after the 2nd time I'll see a bit more of drop and third is better. That's with just trt doses (200mg cyp a week no blasts). They told me me this time I could get a higher drop of I did that double whole blood whatever. So next time I may have that done and see. I hate playing catchup keeping numbers in check.

Interesting.

Just 200mg a week of test raises those numbers. Makes me.wonder if that is my situation.

hi if I add 250 mg deca per wk ,to a 12wk test e , tren e blast would that be a good amount for joint comfort . or how much would that amount benefit as far as strength and muscle gain . I am 55 yrs. 5'-6" 155 lbs. all ay products. thanks

200-250 mg a week of deca works great for my joints. That much deca probably will not give you much in gains for your blast as test and tren.

Some people are really sensitive to high hemoglobin. Several years ago I was taking the standard one packet dose of androgel, nothing else and my hemoglobin was always borderline high. For some reason it seems to be in check now even when on cycle.

Decanoate is a really long ester. I'm curious if the long half-life be causing a larger buildup over time in your system.

Decanoate is a really long ester. I'm curious if the long half-life be causing a larger buildup over time in your system.

In hind sight I should have stayed with test-e or maybe AY's special blend TIPP. A got blood drawn nine days after last inject, not sure if that is proper protcol for test-d as nothing is published.

AST & ALT are slightly elevated. Not all that high but I did not think proviron would raise those two levels?? Or is that a side from another oral you took during your blast?

Great post here Skip!

First and foremost, Due to the slow ester your utilizing here (Decanoate), your achieving a positive co-partition efficient. The rate in which your esterases/hydrolysate enzymes are cleaving the etser ,and to the metabolzation can begin effect your already administering an other dose of this heavy ester, failing to allow it the "medium" to cut back down to a less active release in the bloodstream..For every 100mgs of Decanoate depending on the individuals metabolization you can expect 7-8 days to have a much lower release of the active hormone, keep in mind you can and will achieve a significant build up in volume with this ester, injecting as frequent as you are. You need to allow ample time for the body to dispense the first few injections, by this time, your already adding more,thus a considerable build up in the matter of weeks..

I would also advocate that the addition of proviron is also allowing more active hormone in the blood, as it has a continues and steady supply of the overwhelming build up..
With 250mgs, you can calculate in or around the 14-18 day mark to see a noticeable drop in your levels...Keep in mind, we dont live in a perfect world, and there will be some waste factor when injecting say about 5% or more,but nothing I believe to make that much of a difference with this ester..

Just some food for thought.. Its apparent that your a long ester guy such as myself,have you ever considered running Nebido? Test Undec..

Back