• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ufc 168!! tonight.

bigfoot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
going to be a good card, who thinks silva don't have a chance? go rousey!!! <--- shes hot :)

going to be a good card, who thinks silva don't have a chance? go rousey!!! <--- shes hot :)

Dunno. I'm not hating but I stopped watching
UFC years ago. I just lost interest one day, not sure what happened.

Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel ya on losing interest ... I did too but I got dibs on rousey either way Tate or rouse can put me in a triangle any day!
And I think Silva will come back with a vengeance

Yeah I want to roll around with rousey or the other one.

I do not want Silva to win but, I think he is going to be pissed. We have never seen what pissed of Silva can do.

The fight of the night is going to go to my boy Dustin Poirier. The dudes a beast!

I think silva is going to come out fast and angry and that wont help him. I see him getting beat again

OK I feel realy old. I remember watching the first 3 in shock.

IML Gear Cream!
Think silva is going to lose again. Never fight angry and i think he is going to do just that

Im just happy Leben got handled AGAIN... for fucks sake. How long have you been training and you still have flat feet, telegraph every punch and dont move your head.

Guys silva lost, he broke his leg in the second round,, tko due to injury

True! Her disrespectful and crybaby attitude is why I can't stand her. Same reason I hated Brock lesner.

Dude that guy is such a baby.... he spent some time at my camp and quickly got ran out. He ended up getting bullied by the welterweight champ at the time. He literally would through fits like a child. But he is a big dude.... a big dude with a penis dagger tattoo on his chest!

Dude that guy is such a baby.... he spent some time at my camp and quickly got ran out. He ended up getting bullied by the welterweight champ at the time. He literally would through fits like a child. But he is a big dude.... a big dude with a penis dagger tattoo on his chest!

Lmao. He was big and strong but his skills were lacking. Couldn't take a hit either. If I ever run into him or steven segal on the streets I'm gonna kick their ass just because I don't like them.

Vitor Belfort is next and I think he will destroy Weidman just my opinion. Also hate Ronda she is hott yeah cool but no class just a disrespectful person.

Regardless Im looking forward to Lawler vs Hendricks.... that shit will be sick!

Back