• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Out of Line?

bigdog78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have questions about HRT clinics in MY specific location. Would I be out of line to name my city in reguards to this question?

Might be better to Pm those types of questions? I guess it's all legal if you have a script tho.

It's like asking where to buy a certain brand of Apple juice. If you got the script you're good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK I will not say. No script yet just trying to decide which clinic to go to. Thanks

You're asking for referral/references to docs, what's the harm in asking that.

LOL this guy negged me for turning his situation into an apple juice analogy.

You're asking for referral/references to docs, what's the harm in asking that.

? Didn't see any myself. Has anyone had any experience with LowT center or Genesis age and Weight management? Also will they help you get jacked or just a little above average?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Also will they help you get jacked or just a little above average?

Yes, all endocrinologists and TRT medical professionals are also personal trainers.

I guess you two have something in common.

:thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
My general practitioner of 20 years put me on TRT 3 years ago. Did the blood work, my age and results and its done. Now my dr doesnt perscribe bodybuilding doses but I am perfectly happy with what I get and I see good results. Best part is I pay $20 copay and thats all.

Mine did blood work. I didn't even get the results. I called the office and the receptionist said they give him a message. Still haven't heard back. Not happy about it!

Mine did blood work. I didn't even get the results. I called the office and the receptionist said they give him a message. Still haven't heard back. Not happy about it!

Y not go with a clinic then? Pm me if u want the info for my clinic, they are awesome and can have u up and running in no time! Plus they can guve u a discount for being a bewbee!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Just tried to PM you j2048b. Said it wasn't allowed????

Going to a clinic your going to pay an arm and a leg! I went to Palm beach rejuvenation before they got busted for all that balco shit and for a 10 ml bottle of cyp and some dex it was $300.

Going to a clinic your going to pay an arm and a leg! I went to Palm beach rejuvenation before they got busted for all that balco shit and for a 10 ml bottle of cyp and some dex it was $300.

Damn. Most around here advertise $150-200 a month. Guess there is a lot of hidden cost!!! Maybe I don't want to go after all!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Damn. Most around here advertise $150-200 a month. Guess there is a lot of hidden cost!!! Maybe I don't want to go after all!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR
i guess per month it is close to that, the 10ml they gave me was suppose to last me 10 weeks but my counselor/rep what ever he was would call every 2 was asking me if I needed anything. And the rep made it clear anything meant anything. But regardless you can get a lot more gear from a sponsor here for that kind of money

Sounds like you had a GREAT counselor at least! That was one of my concerns. If I was going to pay that kind of money. I would expect excellent service!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Going to stop by my Docs office today and ask for my labs at least. Probably have to ask someone on here to help me read them. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Get the labs and ask someone to help, it's a little confusing in the beginning but you'll pick it up quick. You may want to check the clinic your going to use and see what their protocol is, the place I went to was out of state for me but I had recent bloodwork of my own but they wouldn't accept it, I had to go to one of their approved sites and have it done there, luckily insurance covered the bloods.

Get Shredded!
If you wouldn't mind PM me the clinic you went to. If you don't I understand. There will be no hard feelings at all. My luck its no where near my area at all. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR

The place I used was palm beach rejuvenation center down in Florida, I lived in jersey at the time. They are no longer operational as far as I know. They were part of all that balco bullshit and were shut down. Is there a reason why your going the clinic route? It's just so much more expensive doing it that way, and I only did it because of my situation at the time. You can pm me if you want to talk more in private.

Back