• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FIRST Cycle for me... Going with OLYMPUS PHARMA

FreakaZoiid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So after being a little skeptical. I decided to go with olympus because of their great deals and other reviews.
. I got Test E, sus & dbol.
Im gonna do a dbol Test E cycle for my first run @ 12 weeks 600 mg test E pinning twice a week mon'thur. I didnt get enough Dbol to last 50 mg for 4 weeks so im gonna run 40mg 3weeks and taper off fourth week. IM HOPING THIS WILL BE ENOUGH?

This will be my log and I will update as I go through this cycle to share my experience and gains....

Current stats... 6ft. 247 lbs guessing 10%BF.
Bench 315 for 5 reps
Back squat. 275 for 8 full ass to grass motion
Chest 50"
L BICEP 19"
R BICEP 18" half
Legs24" quads
Calfs16" half

Attachments

• 20131228_092522.jpg
    20131228_092522.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 20131228_092511.jpg
    20131228_092511.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:
Good job going with OP. Good products and a good group of guys.

You need to take off the dates of when you placed your order and when you got it. Against the rules bro.

Last edited:
Gonna order clomid and aromasin very soon. I do have a estr blocker I bought from muscle inc. For emergency while on

Bf looks to be in the 18-20% range bro no offense but you are nowhere near 10%

It took xxx for domestic?!!!! wtf??

You have a fucking problem with how we do business? All I see you do is run your god damned mouth lately. Your sponsor isn't even on the board anymore so why don't you worry about her business and not ours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool.

My normal PCT on "light" cycles is usually something like this:

If you are using a long ester, start PCT 14 days after last injection.

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 40/40/20/20

And I always have Arimidex on hand. I am sure other people may have different PCT schedules. But, this one works for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Bf looks to be in the 18-20% range bro no offense but you are nowhere near 10%

Agreed.

IML Gear Cream!
You have a fucking problem with how we do business? All I see you do is run your god damned mouth lately. Your sponsor isn't even on the board anymore so why don't you worry about her business and not ours.

On a side note, I would gladly wait 22 days for my pack. Soooo, if you want to send me a random one, I will wait patiently! :winkfinger:

But, that is me. I usually do not need it in a hurry b/c I have a small stash...well...stashed.

I'll run it where ever I want. I'm not a rep here. Take it easy I haven't said anything... Yet

I'll run it where ever I want. I'm not a rep here. Take it easy I haven't said anything... Yet

Run it asshole, I don't give 2 fucks what you have to say. You just seem to want people to listen to your bullshit, don't worry about us. We take care of our business, you worry about yours.

I only come here for the cat fights tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck it, I'm done with this shit. OP, sorry for my comments in your thread. Thanks for your support.

Lol repping for OP sure has made you bitter guess I would be too if I had to do what you do to keep your head above water.:coffee:

You don't know shit about me or OP so you wanna take this to pm's that's fine. Otherwise, I'm done with your ignorant bullshit.

Body fat % was a guess lol. I said guess in my comment above. 18-20%, at least its good to know where I stand

It's never easy to guess bro I'm just going by a grainy pic online. 10% is very lean with completely visible abs even when your not flexing them.

You guys think running dbol @ 40 mg first three weeks and 30mg-20mg tapering off fourth week should be enough?

Go by feel bro. Dbol will bring a lot of things to the table being as it's your first run. So since you didn't get enough two things come to mind. 1st taper up starting with about 30mg and see from there how you feel or wait and get a complete 50mg for 4 weeks as most run. Being as it's your first run I don't think you will need it or Dbol at all for that matter, but You decide.

Back