• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tattoos-do they hurt worse or am I just whining more?

longhorncadillac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have spent hours in a tattoo chair, I have two sleeves and both legs done. That said I just finished my right arm and I've either got sand in my pussy or this shit just keeps getting worse. I'm lucky to have a good artist that makes it all worth while but damn this is starting to hurt!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scar tissue where you've pinned probably hurts more.

I want a half sleeve so bad.... ARGH

I just got a new piece on my left arm. First one in a while and I was sober for this one. It was pretty tender by the end of a 3hr sitdown

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

My guy would too... This one just only took 3. Next venture is a half sleeve

My guy would too... This one just only took 3. Next venture is a half sleeve

Go for it bro, I started with a half sleeve and ended up covered. Just make sure to leave the bottom open so you can add later if you want.

When I can afford it im doing it. Already gotta a good sized cross on my left forearm so I'll probably end up with a full sleeve on that side. Right side just needs mostly filler work to finish the half sleeve tho

Most of mine are prison tatts tho so we couldnt get in long sessions

Tattoos definitely hurt worse the more you have. Coverups are a bitch too

Once you have 50-60+ hours of work, you just want the ink/artwork done and could give a fuck less about the "experience".

Go for it bro, I started with a half sleeve and ended up covered. Just make sure to leave the bottom open so you can add later if you want.

It's easier to start at the wrist and work your way up than to add on to a half sleeve.

If you DO start with a half sleeve, don't put a hard border/background at the bottom as LHC said above.

Warrior

All of mine done on the inside turned out great but one and it just needs darkened up a lil. If u check my profile pic the one across my chest was done in prison. Also that pic is almost 2 yrs old

Tattoos definitely hurt worse the more you have. Coverups are a bitch too

Once you have 50-60+ hours of work, you just want the ink/artwork done and could give a fuck less about the "experience".

It's easier to start at the wrist and work your way up than to add on to a half sleeve.

If you DO start with a half sleeve, don't put a hard border/background at the bottom as LHC said above.

Warrior

Exactly. It kills me when I hear how much people "like it". I like tattoos too but the process of having it done sucks.

I'm got a decent amount of time in a chair, by far the only one that made my pussy quiver was my ribs. An 8 hour session putting my daughters name from armpit to waist line was a mother fucker by hour 5!

The real bitch of it is my boy, the artist, is a fucking perfectionist and goes back to the beginning once it's done to touch up, 8 hours to swell and let blood rush the area then he goes back to it, god damn

I'm got a decent amount of time in a chair, by far the only one that made my pussy quiver was my ribs. An 8 hour session putting my daughters name from armpit to waist line was a mother fucker by hour 5!

The real bitch of it is my boy, the artist, is a fucking perfectionist and goes back to the beginning once it's done to touch up, 8 hours to swell and let blood rush the area then he goes back to it, god damn

White highlights are the last piece to go in on color work, so I know that feel bro.

I'm only good for 5-6 hours a session anymore.

Warrior

After the sixth hour it was just bare down and cringe time bc we were in for the long haul... That was rough but none of my others hurt near as bad

The last one I got was on my ribs. Out of them all, I struggled with this one the most.

Red

Worse than to cawk itself? I have ink, but all small pieces

Sent from a commodore 128 running MacOS 1.2 and MultiFinder.

That shit hurts worse the older you are ... I just had a full sleeve and chest piece done this year ... did it in two hour sessions, that was enough pain for me ... the initial outline work had me sweating like a pregnant chick in labor LMAO

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

No tattoos yet. Surprisingly still looking forward to them, even after reading all these testimonials haha. Im sure it'll be worth it.

Ribs were absolutely miserable....nothing has hurt like that so far

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The tops of my feet slayed me. It was a memorial tattoo for my father who served in the Royal Navy. The old pig & chicken tattoo.

Left piggy, safety at sea
Cock on the right, never lose a fight.

Last edited:
4 hours is my limit too haha. I've had 4 4 hour sessions total for a back piece and a quarter sleeve.

I also sweat like I'm in labor.. Like a snow angel of sweat on the table haha

I have quite a few tattoos. When I got my sleeve done I sat for three sessions at 9 hrs. a piece! Getting the tattoo's did not really bother me. My first sitting for sleeve, when my guy did the outline, I was there for 9 hrs. After I got home, I started running fever b/c my body was fighting all the "intruders" in my arm. That was the worst part of it. I am going get a chest piece as soon as I get off the god forsaken oil rig. I am wondering how it is going to feel when he gets around my nipples. I my head...it is going suck major asshole.

I have quite a few tattoos. When I got my sleeve done I sat for three sessions at 9 hrs. a piece! Getting the tattoo's did not really bother me. My first sitting for sleeve, when my guy did the outline, I was there for 9 hrs. After I got home, I started running fever b/c my body was fighting all the "intruders" in my arm. That was the worst part of it. I am going get a chest piece as soon as I get off the god forsaken oil rig. I am wondering how it is going to feel when he gets around my nipples. I my head...it is going suck major asshole.

No way I am sitting 9 hours!!! And yes, the day after and the next two weeks are rough after a 4+ hour session. I had the underside of my arm drilled last Friday for 5 hours and I still can't hardly put my arm down all the way, that shit is tender under there!!!

Back