• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member / old lurker

Banner

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone, I've lurked on here but decided to sign up after I ordered from one of the sources here.

Planning on running the following:

Week 1-16: test p 50mg ED / Mast 50 mg ED / tren ace 100 mg ED

as far as orals, im debating of the following 2 options:

tbol 50-60 mg week 1-6
&
var 50 mg week 11-16

or

tbol week 5-10 (to help here over general plateau that occurs around week 6)
&
var week 11-16

input from others will be greatly appreciated.

i also have proviron, mainly for libido, and that will last me roughly 13 weeks at 50 mg ED.

arimidex will be used as needed or .25 eod

Input is always appreciated, especially on which route the orals should be run...mainly the tbol as kick start (even though everything is short estered) or midway boost.

I've already started cycle support, even though it may be a month before I hop on...and have UDCA and prami.

Welcome to the community. Repost cycle questions in the aas zone for more views and responses.

Welcome to the forum

We're happy you joined, have plenty of lurkers! Welcome to the community.

Thanks all, hoping to learn a lot and hopefully contribute a little

Old dog new member. Just wanted to ring in. Been in this game for too long but still pumping.Looking forward to some good advise.Seems most don't know shit about gear these days. Got to get results one day...

Welcome bud. If your diet is in check you will gain some serious size.

Welcome man!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Yeah,just get tired of eating all the time. About to start some tren and test.Just came off d-bol and deca.Just didn't get the gains I wanted. Just have to try harder.

Back