• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Stanzolol and hair loss

Hamp46

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been taking test now for 12 weeks at 400 mg a week I am going to add stanzolol at 50 mg ED for 6 weeks. I am concerned about hair loss ! Should I be that worried at only 6 weeks. I am also using Nizoral as we'll to help with hair loss?

Just like any other dht derived AAS, if you are prone to hair loss you may experience hair loss, if not then you probably won't. Icey been taking winny with no problems... But I am not prone to hair loss. Im more of an estrogen converter when it comes to testosterone, not a dht converter.

Just like any other dht derived AAS, if you are prone to hair loss you may experience hair loss

Repped for truth, listen to this man, OP.

I shed a little on winny back in the day not to bad, my problem was the dry joints, knee pain became unbearable at times. I stopped using it, wasn't worth it IMO.

Wearing hats all the time kills my hair more than AAS.

Really? I hear some people say that, I never had a problem with hats.

I already have a bald spot and reciding hair line, I am 46 just not ready to go. Bald just yet. I have taken many cycle before just not winny . Will nizoral shampoo help ?

I am 40, I tried one of those shampoos that was suppose to work back in the day and it didn't help, but that's just me. I have the receding hairline and it's thin in the back, so I just bic it.

I already have a bald spot and reciding hair line, I am 46 just not ready to go. Bald just yet. I have taken many cycle before just not winny . Will nizoral shampoo help ?

Depends on what is causing your baldness. MPB caused by DHT typically starts in the top of the head. The shampoo may help for that. Receding hairlines are not typically caused by DHT, probably wouldn't work for that.

Again, you would need to know the cause of your retreating hair.

Back