• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just wanna say wassup to you fellas :)

bulking8

Yesus Estin Kyrios
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My name is bulking8, im from Brazil.

I train for about 2years at the gym, and 2 years of steroids use too lol

I homebrew my steroids since start using too.

I'm a gh15 Wizard. gh15 pupil too.

Study a lot about nutrition, training methods, steroids, and now i started to study about peptides...becase...
I had a injury a few months ago...
I damaged myself at the deadlift in my 1st month of gym lol And that gave me a crush between my L1 and L5 vertebras.. its ok,1 month without training and i was back on fire hehehehe kind of addicted guy lol
But a few weeks ago i I broke two ligaments, fracture of the humerus bone on the right shoulder, so im off trainning and steroids for about 7-8 months :/ But im ok with that... just 65lbs losted of pure muscullar tissue --'

Im going to a Seminary of Theology, im a student of it, and i love it :) Im Christian, love the bible and thats it :) Enjoy bodybuilding too rsrs

At comming back, on april, i will do my surgery of shoulder.. goint to rehab for more 6 months, but i will come back training earlyer, BLP helped me a lot with techniques and recovery exercises, so im very good with that time... I will train legs and other weak parts of my body in that mid time :)

Just introducing myself hehehe

I just loved the site and expect to contribute with my best :)

Anything, just ask!

Thanks for the opportunity

Bulking8, respect.

I train for about 2years at the gym, and 2 years of steroids use too lol

ngbbs511670b6d40f2.jpg

Also....PM me strongos email :winkfinger:

I dont see any point in training naturalo, really no point...
to get a solid base? I think thats before HGH/Slin use, and the solid base you can constuct with aas and training...
I dont believe in any naturalo thing.

welcome

Thanks everybody...

If anyone got any question do it :) no prob

Im searching for peptides to use to help me recover best, CJC-1295 without DAC is what im thinking 300mcg daily, what else do you guys recommend?

Back