• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just wanted to say..

babyhulk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I absolutely love this board. There's so much information it's almost insane. I've never been the kind of person to use boards like these, and I honestly stumbled upon it on accident. I've done a few cycles before, but with all the info on here i'm going to be able to bring my swoll to another level. Just wanted to show my appreciation!

:winkfinger:
We like having you here. Respect and knowledge begets more respect and knowledge is what I believe.

Just like anything else, you have to give it to get it.

I absolutely love this board. There's so much information it's almost insane. I've never been the kind of person to use boards like these, and I honestly stumbled upon it on accident. I've done a few cycles before, but with all the info on here i'm going to be able to bring my swoll to another level. Just wanted to show my appreciation!

Thanks, Babyhulk! I feel the same way. No need to go anywhere else these days :) Good luck with your training!

Brother you have found a new home, I hope that you spread the word. Sincere honest straight shooters here, 100% good guys, welcome.

This is by far my favorite forum. I have grown to like PM but I still strongly prefer the community here.

Back