• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lateral Epicondylitis- What The?

Abombs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lateral Epicondylitis better known as Tennis Elbow. What a bitch. I finally went to the doctor today because my forearm/elbow have been bothering me for about 3 weeks. Seems I have this case of Tennis Elbow which seems to be getting worse. I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence that it started after my last cycle, and there was no signs of pain while I was on, or if my cycle was masking the problem. Has anyone gone through this before and if you have how long did last? I'm wondering if this is going to force me to curtail training or outright stop completely to let it heal. I've been browsing the web and all I really see for treatment is the standard cold pack/heat and anti inflammatory's route. I was doing all of the above before I decided to go to the doctor but like I said it wasn't getting any better...If anyone has gone through this and found an alternative treatment that helped let me know cuz this sucks.

I have tennis elbow along with other vaginal problems. I just work around it when it flares up. I just stay away from preacher curls and a few others that seem to make it hurt. After a few weeks it seems to get more tolerable until it flares up again. Sometimes benching heavy or even throwing a football will cause it to flare up so bad its hard to sleep. The doc suggested surgery but I'm afraid of needles.

I have tennis elbow along with other vaginal problems.

lol....yeah doesn't everyone?

What would they do in surgery to alleviate the problem? Is it a tear you're dealing with?

lol....yeah doesn't everyone?

What would they do in surgery to alleviate the problem? Is it a tear you're dealing with?

Honestly don't remember. That was back in 2005. I've just been dealing with it. I've learned which type of repetitive movements cause it to flare up and I avoid them best I can.

[h=2]Lateral Epicondylitis is an overuse injury since you were on cycle were you pushing really hard?[/h]

Woopsy, hit the enter button. What I mean is do you think you have an overuse injury or do you think "hey" this aint normal?
Get a second opinion to rule out actual tendon tear or rupture because if that's the problem wellllll I think you know what happens next; POP!!
Do you have subsequent pain in that elbow on heavy bicep work? Is there any clicking associated with the pain?
Does the pain persist even after rest?
Really, get a second opinion and a more thorough examination to determine if there is any tendon damage before doing any more lifting.

I'm not sure if I have tennis elbow but my elbows and knees get bad pains. Not sure if glucosamine/chondriotin helps tennis elbow in particular but u may wanna try.

Also so this will prob sound crazy but I make sure when I sleep I keep my arms and legs straight out and not bent. I started waking up w really bad pain in elbows and knees and I noticed I would keep my arms and legs curled up into my body. I made sure I keep legs and arms straight when I sleep and it seems like it doesn't stretch and put tension on my joints while sleeping.

Call me crazy but it made a world of a difference

I've had flare ups for years in my right arm going way back. Have to watch my posture at computer, writing, and anything with repetitive motions or that keeps my arm bent as it seems to add pressure and wear.

Glucosamine/chondroitin is worth a try, I take it daily. Also one more good reason to manage your e2, if I totally crash my e2 that's where I find out about it first. Added some nandrolone as well, worth a consideration with some research. Luckily it doesn't really doesn't flare up much anymore taking care of the above, but if it does I start thinking through my checklist as well as give it some extra rest.

Back