• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wtf

JFuerte

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's with all these people claiming ASF sources are either bunk or under dosed????? No only are they claiming but aggressively bashing. Did ASF piss some one off or other sites are hating??? What do u think?

STAY STRONG

hmmm...torn about moving this to either source checking or the pit..what say you?

lot of the sources here are on plenty of other sites that aren't afiliated with asf or imf in any way

I made up my mind, moved to source checking and discussion...though I see why you put it in general discussion but I feel its more appropriate here

Idk brother but I will say it's getting old real fast.. if you don't like a source don't buy from them. How much harder can it be.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I appreciate it and I'm sorry if it was placed in the wrong place.

STAY STRONG

nah, wasn't really in the wrong place per se' just thinking it would get more the correct attn here :)

hmmm...torn about moving this to either source checking or the pit..what say you?

lot of the sources here are on plenty of other sites that aren't afiliated with asf or imf in any way

I know that ASF has no affiliation and I should have elaborated on that, apologies. In about a month a lot of suspicious people coming on board saying several things. I myself only view, chat and source check here on ASF and I have ordered from 3 sources and so far it's 1-3 . 1 representing a bad product. Again I am not out here to bash any one or question motives as I go by my own experience.

STAY STRONG

I am sorry for any confusion this May have caused. All I am say is this All I can say is try sources out for yourself. Trail and error is the best way. I in no way will bash no source but yes I will praise those who are good. I learn on my own and I have been guided by some vets here. Again apologies for any confusion going on.

STAY STRONG

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think theres any confusion..it can be a cut throat atmosphere for sure

I bristle at a hint of negativity at any source I've used myself and deem good.
I'll also tell someone straight up if I didn't like something about a source.

I've received a couple PMs and that's why I was clearing things up.

STAY STRONG

It's def cut throat that's for sure...Especially when it involves sources spreading lies about other sources just to bolster their own sales...Not saying that I've seen that from any sources here but I have seen it on other boards....it can also go bad when someone has a bad experience with a source and posts up about it, and then gets slammed by that sources cheerleaders....That sucks but it happens

First thing to check is the # of post by the people making the claims ...I believe absolutely NOTHING anybody says unless I have known them as a member for a certain amount of time . And they have earned a reputation on the board and I dont mean rep points

- - - Updated - - -

First thing to check is the # of post by the people making the claims ...I believe absolutely NOTHING anybody says unless I have known them as a member for a certain amount of time . And they have earned a reputation on the board and I dont mean rep points

yes murf you nailed it on the head (one of the members i respect for the point of view). EP source for EQ was probably the only source i ever used (besides home brew) that made me vascular. was nice to see veins in your chest tris n bis that u haven't seen in a long time. not only that when i got my customs letter (describing what was exacly confiscated) it detailed boldenon undeclynate) wich literally was like (FUCK YES) i knew it was real.... thank god psl understood and sent me the equivalent in what i spent on orals

- - - Updated - - -

Agree! If you read what few posts these people produce, they are usually negative and betray an agenda.

yes that is why i came here i was on canaidan juice monsters (google it) and they are obviously owned by a few sponsors. wich is ridiculous i have no agenda besides letting fellow canadians what works. and i have recieved countless emails on a source. and mlg comes up alot. when i see the post on the dawg pound i think. damn those are some canadian perspectives. wich basicaly means. if we fucked up... sorry heres some freebies in return our appoligies. now when i encounter americans in canada i know when there americans. if i run into them its a fight instead of sorry.

Attachments

• can can.jpg
    can can.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 27
I don't like bashing I do like to see honest reviews. We are all here to support each other and look out for each other. If you order and get bunk/bad gear or don't get it at all. Oh and have PROOF let us know! I just hate when someone is like "bro it was bunk, I didn't get huge" lol

excirseeordie your right ive had success with psl granabolics, steel gear and legend (international shipping in canada) alot of sponsors have personal agendas i find mlg very personal and appreciative of there customers. they dont send to canada but if they did. they would own the canadian market (very small) considering canada population is that of california.

excirseeordie your right ive had success with psl granabolics, steel gear and legend (international shipping in canada) alot of sponsors have personal agendas i find mlg very personal and appreciative of there customers. they dont send to canada but if they did. they would own the canadian market (very small) considering canada population is that of california.

How u faired out with Legend?

STAY STRONG

Get Shredded!
I've never ordered a thing from our sponsors that I didn't like. Great bunch of sources here.

Same. I've ordered and had a problem, but had it resolved completely and satisfactorily. I try not to bash people for making posts about bad experiences because that is part of what the forums are for: accountability. But credibility is important. And sometimes the stories are a little fishy. You just have to judge each issue/post for yourself as they come...

I just think it's funny that people CAN complain. Try bitching to your dealer for any other class 3 controlled substance. Have fun getting merked.

:jerkit:Spoiled brats.

same. I've ordered and had a problem, but had it resolved completely and satisfactorily. I try not to bash people for making posts about bad experiences because that is part of what the forums are for: Accountability. But credibility is important. And sometimes the stories are a little fishy. You just have to judge each issue/post for yourself as they come...

100%

stay strong

Only site I ordered from here and got fucked they were taken off the board, they stole quite a few peoples hard earned cash, but that's the name of the game, do your research and make a choice. Gotta be willing to lose some to get the best

Back