• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Calories Cycling

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Discuss :coffee:

Awhile back GSR said something along the lines of doing this. His idea was a little more extreme than what I have been thinking about. I was thinking something like this...

Workout Days: Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri - High calories
Non Workout Days: Wed/Sat/Sun - Calories deficit (Cardio days)

Discuss :coffee:

Awhile back GSR said something along the lines of doing this. His idea was a little more extreme than what I have been thinking about. I was thinking something like this...

Workout Days: Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri - High calories
Non Workout Days: Wed/Sat/Sun - Calories deficit (Cardio days)

Some of my clients, I place on both calorie cycles and carb cycles at the same time.

Results have been very good.