• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Roidworldforum one big fat scam

Bigt87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know this is not part of this site or sponsors here but everyone needs to know to stay away from that site. They all praise this one sponsor there like hes a god but he wont answer emails and doesnt ship. anyone else had this experience? So glad to be part of a legit place now. Makes me sick knowing i got screwed

This place. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

This forum i mean

welcome bigt. F@#! roidworld! u cant trust a site with only one source which the admin protects from any criticism. Some good sources here so u should b good.

is "Tokkyo" their beloved and praised sauce?

Yessir

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
Where'd that pic just go lmao

I put it in the wrong post. Look on ttokkyo labs.

They ended up sending it late as hell with no kind of updates or anything letting me know what the deal was. I dont know if i.should use or what. Waitin on an order from legend prob just gonna wait for that and say fuck this shit

I just came form there and yes I agree there customer service wasn't the greatest but the product was legit, I did have to wait forever and any time I would ask for an update I was made to feel like an asshole but I'm 5 weeks into my second cycle from ttokyo labs and what I got at least is legit, but I am looking forward to being apart of this forum, night and day difference in sites

I guess I was lucky with my ttokyo lab order last year as it was a fast td. But that was then and this is now. Going to run with the big dogs from AMA and see if the alpha arises in me. That roidworld site is no longer online last I checked.

Yo a lot of brothers got screwed on that site. ASF is the place to be no doubt.

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Yes, and when I said lucky earlier it really was not. I had started Ttokkyo test last nov. 2013, At 250mg per week. Well, I got my labs done in June 2014: total test: 492 ! Under dosed to say the least. That's what I get for waiting so long to do labs. I had been going to a low t center prior nov. 2013 and my labs were good.

So, I was really unlucky Ttokkyo showed up....I would have likely gone here and got the real deal. I have thrown that Ttokkyo crap away.

Back