• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hi all! New member here

Jpsantana

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, just wanted to quickly introduce myself and say hello.
I'm new to this board but, have lurked for a bit so I could learn the appropriate interactions. And have been active on a few other boards but more so in this world we all love.
I'm relatively new to this in canada. Although I am Canadian.
I'm turning 30 in a little over a week, and now living in Montreal, but from Toronto. Work took me to the US, NYC and LA to be specific, where I got involved in the world of AAS.
I've had other substance issues in the past which landed me on trt, which was actually my original introduction to test. And I love it. Training changed my life and I've been clean, healthy, and a counsellor for almost 4 years now.
I come with absolutely no ego and look forward to contributing and learning as much as possible and hopefully make some friends along the way. And sharing my experiences too.
I've actually been searching for a decent board for a little while, there aren't that many that I've found other than this, and I've been happy lurking so far, so once again I look forward to contributing!
Thanks!

Welcome

Great intro bro!

Welcome!
Great to have ya here and congrats on being clean and healthy man!!! Thats awesome!

Back