• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

cycle time. test 400 tren e

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started week 4 of test 400 & tren e, I decided to stick eith 400 of test a week and only 200 of tren front loaded the hell outta both, don't ask me why. I was planning on doing higher doses then decided I'd rather run a longer cycle, think I have about 3 ml left of both and just got two more bottles so total time is estimated at what? 17 weeks, lol, pray for me, current stats. 25 years young, 5"7 180-185 9-12% bf. I read somewhere that after 8 weeks of tren the results become dramatic, my first cycle was tren & test for those who don't know so preach if you must but my body seems to enjoy tren. I have arimidex for on cycle issues and nolva and clomid for pct. No prami or caber, can't find it with my source & besides, I read that stuff is harsh as hell.. anyways. Happy lifting bros. GET BIG!!

I'm on some tren right now, test 300mg/wk, deca 300mg/wk for sore joints, and tren e at 400mg/wk. Currently on week 4 and damn the strength is coming on strong. I'm 5'7, 180, 42 years young and just put up 275 on bench, which I havent done for at least 8 years. At my best I could put up 335.

Is this your first time running tren? No prami or caber? You might regret that if you get prolactin sides. Your worried about caber and prami being harsh, yet your running tren. There are sponsors on this board that sell both.

Is this your first time running tren? No prami or caber? You might regret that if you get prolactin sides. Your worried about caber and prami being harsh, yet your running tren. There are sponsors on this board that sell both.
Noooo, my very first cycle was tren, this is my second cycle,lol, and yea, tren is harsh but if I can avoid caber and prami , cool, and besides, I don't seem to get prolactin sides, I seem to get no sides, first cycle didn't even have adex, no issues, gained 30 pounds of solid muscle and lost only 5, this time I have my adex and a good pct, I read that keeping estrogen in check will keep prolactin/progesterone down, and I can't afford to go through online sponsors with all the minimum purchace amounts and extra you have to pay, so yea, I'm taking a bit of a gamble I know, but anyways I'm curious about running tren at low dose for 15+ weeks, do people do that?? I run low cuz I'm a small guy and a newbie, and my last cycle was about the same dose and worked great.

Do you pct nolva after running tren? I thought that was a no no

Please don't be one of those "I'll cross that bridge when I get to it" cats in regards to prolactin/estrogen related sides. Leaky or sensitive nipples are SIDE effects, the changes going on in your body happen first, then you see the physical sides. Be safe, not sorry. You only have one life. I'm a fan of prami and legitimately saw positive side effects from low level prami dosing.

Moving on, Tren over 12 weeks is dangerous. You're 25, I assume you're not cruising, correct? To each his own and I'm aware that it's your body and not mine, but the underlying purpose of a board is support and I support you by trying to look out for you. I've used prami from three peptide sites sponsored here and all were legit. Tren and test at similar doses has always scared me, 19nors don't compete, they dominate. As far as Nolvadex and Clomid, I think with the levels and duration you're talking about that you need some HCG in there toward the end to ever be able to rebound to levels even quasi-normal. There are sponsors with good HCG at decent prices. PM me if you need finer delineation.

No one is here to hate, just to offer help, support and guidance. Good luck, bro.

Please don't be one of those "I'll cross that bridge when I get to it" cats in regards to prolactin/estrogen related sides. Leaky or sensitive nipples are SIDE effects, the changes going on in your body happen first, then you see the physical sides. Be safe, not sorry. You only have one life. I'm a fan of prami and legitimately saw positive side effects from low level prami dosing.

Moving on, Tren over 12 weeks is dangerous. You're 25, I assume you're not cruising, correct? To each his own and I'm aware that it's your body and not mine, but the underlying purpose of a board is support and I support you by trying to look out for you. I've used prami from three peptide sites sponsored here and all were legit. Tren and test at similar doses has always scared me, 19nors don't compete, they dominate. As far as Nolvadex and Clomid, I think with the levels and duration you're talking about that you need some HCG in there toward the end to ever be able to rebound to levels even quasi-normal. There are sponsors with good HCG at decent prices. PM me if you need finer delineation.

No one is here to hate, just to offer help, support and guidance. Good luck, bro.

Great reply, thank you!! my only fear i have with tren is my heart, it affects it pretty bad and stupidly i just tough it out, honestly tonight is shitty, drank an energy drink and a pre workout and i know that those mess with me bad on tren, only when i try to sleep do i notice it, really thinking about lowering my tren to just 100 or dropping it all together, last time it went away after week 5, Im on week 4. I'm just young and dumb ya know??

Well, made it through that lil heart issue, got some aspirin, garlic, vit e, co q10, fish oil, and I'm feeling way better, plus, I reached my goal of putting up 100 lb dumbells on incline no help no spot, so I'm keeping my doses the same and just stay on the arimidex , no problems with my nips, no water retention, backne from last cycle is almost all the way gone, at about week two my nips did become sensitive, started adex and problem went away in a day, stopped adex for now because got my e levels waaay down and that's bad, so, I know my body, I will keep listening to it. Thank you for any words of wisdom, I take no offense to anything.

Have you got bloodwork done?..

How long did you let your body rest before starting your second cycle?...

Have you got bloodwork done?..

How long did you let your body rest before starting your second cycle?...

Not since before my first cycle, and shit, I think it was only about 7 weeks :/ after this one I have to commit to a long off time and blood tests.

Back