• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clen high

BlizzardMan8890

All day
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been taking clen for several days now 20 mcg a day. Decided today to up it to 60 mcg. Wow i was bouncing off the walls. Worked today to make some extra money and dam man i got shit done. I was flying around and sweating my balls off. It felt like i was on cocaine or something lol i was everywhere at once

Interesting...clen gives me no energy....it's a beta only agonist....unlike ephedrine which is also an alpha agonist which explains the awesome energy I get from it

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Interesting...clen gives me no energy....it's a beta only agonist....unlike ephedrine which is also an alpha agonist which explains the awesome energy I get from it

It could have been the 3 cups of coffee i had this morning lol. I drank coffee early and didnt take clen until 4 hours later so i dont know if thats what it was or not. Thats kinda why i started this thread to see if clen gave anyone else a crap load of energy. I mean i couldnt stand still for like 2 hours

Clen makes me feel like crap

Never tried Clen, but had to do albuterol breathing treatments as a child and wow, I could never use stims or Clen to cut with. Shaky, anxious, and overall terrible feeling. Definitely no "high" or energy. That and I'm scared of it. Stims scare me

My clen sides; shaky and tired. I would set an alarm, take my am dose and pass out for two hours before work.

If i take clen on an empty stomach i get the shakes real bad. And yeah it makes me hungry as crap

Yeah it gives me shakes.....that's to be expected.....that's the beta portion of your receptors.....

IML Gear Cream!
Been taking clen for several days now 20 mcg a day. Decided today to up it to 60 mcg. Wow i was bouncing off the walls. Worked today to make some extra money and dam man i got shit done. I was flying around and sweating my balls off. It felt like i was on cocaine or something lol i was everywhere at once
damn who's clen are you using?

Working up the dose really helps with the shitty feeling. I ramp up a little eod. start at like 30mcg and tap the dose every other day. When you start getting headaches you need more water and less clen.

I used to like the clen rush but I could do without now. Do like clen rush when the timing is right for the gym.

Never tried Clen, but had to do albuterol breathing treatments as a child and wow, I could never use stims or Clen to cut with. Shaky, anxious, and overall terrible feeling. Definitely no "high" or energy. That and I'm scared of it. Stims scare me

im the same way, too 2 scoops of METH one day had me thinking about calling 911 at the gym .. and yes its a real pre workout lol

im on clen now and dont get any energy from it lol i need caffine for that. just gives me the shakes

Back