• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EXCLUSIVE: Interview with The Nocode8511

colochine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Me: Tell us a little about yourself so before we dive head first into the interview part all of your fans can get to know you a little bit.

Nocode: Well I am the youngest of 16 kids I was raised in Bremen, Kentucky. My dad worked in the coal mines and my mom works at the local bath house (I think thats what you townies call whore houses?). I had a rough life growing up, im sure you can guess growing up with 15 siblings and being the youngest one I had to fight for my serving of coon and collard greens at the dinner table. I dropped out of school in the 8th grade to start working in the woods with a meth addicted moonshiner. It was quite profitable to be honest, especially in central kentucky $8 a day went pretty far...well when my eldest brother Merle didnt steal it from me. It didnt last long until my boss was arrested for making moonshine so after that I worked many odd jobs, I was a fluffer for about a year and a half, I freelanced removing snapping tutles out of local ditches and ponds and i was a bag boy at the local piggly wiggly. As soon as I was 18 I joined the most bad ass branch of the military The Coast Guard, I had some help from a friend in lexington, he made me a fake high school diploma and gave the recruiter a LHJO for me. I did 5 year in the service, I was almost promoted to commander and chief but i was medically deicharged due to an overgrown coccyx that made me look like I had a tail and caused pain when sitting for extended periods of time... Its been two years now and Im happily married to my sisters cousin and lift weights alot. Im all natty as well.

Me: Well thats quite some story you have there Nocode, were going to get right to the business: How long have you been lifting weight?

Nocode: Since I was born technically...but in the last three week ive been really hitting it extra hard!

Me: What are your goals as far as weightlifting go?

Nocode: Well I already have the Retard Imbred kentucy strength, so I guess i would like to formalize a diet plan and actually look as strong as I feel.

Me: How strong do you feel?

Nocode: As strong as bush did when he order war on Afghanistan...if that makes sense

Me: Makes total sense Nocode... Next question: What is your single most favorite lift?

Nocode: That is a really tough question I like all life in general...I guess I would say my favorite is probably the smith machine bench press...I just feel stronger and it gives me a mean pump.

Me: okkkkkk.... Do you Diet?

Nocode: Yea I eat a high protein diet, not a whole lot of carbs. I catch all my own food and the ole lady cooks it up. Deer, opossum, coon, squirrel...anything you can imagine i eat it. If i find it on the side of the road and its warm...its coming home with me!

Me: Ok lets wrap this up with a couple more questions i need to go empty my pool filter... : Where do you see yourself in 10 years...

Nocode: Simple... Mr. O

Me: ha. : Do you have any adice for the newbs to ASF and how to reach their aspirations of greatness?

Nocode: Follow my logs its bascially a bible and will lead you on the path of greatness.

This is fucking hilarious! Dude you have way too much free time on your hands.

Im from eastern kentucky and that was fuckin hilarious! Especially the retard inbred Kentucky strength

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Repeat interview this already aired on sixty minutes last week:coffee:
But I would love to get my hands on whatever Colochine is smoking

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaha! Noco! Interview COlo!

Wow,
Agreed way to much time on hands

Sent from my iPhone using Powered by BREAKBONES

This is the funniest shit I've ever read. :winkfinger:

"Me: How strong do you feel?

Nocode: As strong as bush did when he order war on Afghanistan...if that makes sense"

This shit was like an early Christmas present to my laughing muscles...if that makes any sense...

Holy fuckin Moses that shit is funny as fuck. I wanna try that moonshine though.

I stopped reading at coast guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny shit there! I always thought nocode was cool didn't know he had a tail tho:coffee:

Not bad. How long did it take to translate nocode's actual speech patterns into proper English?

Back