• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bp = ay = rnm

Not a chance.

Agent Yeah is black unicorn jizz

Blueprint is fractionated and pasturized tranny urine

Two totally different type of gear.

I know of 2 other that are the same. But im not telling lalalala

^^^^^^

remember Pars N More? hahahahahaha!
hey baby cakes, I have some of that Pars Test 300 ball juice that you can have!

I try to stay out of the pit, but seems like I remember some bad blood between AY and BP when BP came online.

AYs chemist wanted a larger piece of the pie it seems....

Suspicious.gif

where in PR?! my HS buddy has a farm with 300+ pigs! Pigs love to eat shit!

what is CP?

Pars and RNM were different but they fucked each other and neither are around. Pars is in puerto rico and rnm is in jail for CP...

back to the discussion. BP = AY or AY = BP

what happened to PCT labs? and why did dex fall off the face of the earth?

WP has the most professional gear i've seen. plus, his english is entertaining. total win win

Custom disagrees :coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

to tell you the gods honest truth i'm pretty sure I've never had legit BD var until getting it from WP, so thats something.

i thought that was a xanax issue, not gear.

anyhow i hate xanax. i've lost a really good friend to an overdose holloween night 4 years ago. i know someone else that has been struggling with a benzo addiction for a while now. 2 DWIs (from xanax) and they still haven't stopped. the most recent arrest was after hitting 6 parked cars before driving into someone house because they nodded out while driving. it's scary shit when that stuff gets out of control.

Im not hating on WP, if I grow some cojones one day I may order inter...and WP be it! I just think WP is one of them evil corporations sitting on their own volcano island plotting to take over the gear business! Funding different sources with different quality levels but at the end is all WP!

Why you no love WP? He been here for 3 years over never scammed no one ask round.

Back