• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I''m gonna guess

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
that if reps from other sources need to go shit all over other sources forums then they must feel threatened or perhaps their weens are small

discuss

:coffee:

oooh i like where this is going! ;)

i hear that all one must do to pacify the one who inspired this, is to give him a bone and rub his belly.

oh hes not the only one unfortunately

otherwise I wouldn't be making a call out thread.

what I find EXTRA shitty aside from its total classlessness is if someone likes a source and asks me about ..I'll give an honest answer no matter who I rep for.

competition breeds success

i don't get mad, i get slappy

i do have one bone to pick. why is the price match sale not honoring the mast e 200? i see mast p included in the sale at normal price. sup wit dat?? think you can pull a fast one on meh?

although that is probably the best deal on EQ i've seen. . .

prolly..I got no probs with you guys :) and thats not meant as somehow backhanded..lol

No no no... I didn't mean it like that lol. Was jus sayin. If you got haters y'all are doing something right.

i do have one bone to pick. why is the price match sale not honoring the mast e 200? i see mast p included in the sale at normal price. sup wit dat?? think you can pull a fast one on meh?

i demand answers!

Agent Yeah! wouldn't ever try to pull something like that. . .

otherwise I wouldn't be making a call out thread.

I don't think it counts as a "call out thread" unless you actually call someone out. This is The Pit. If you want to actually call someone out, you can. You don't have to be passive agressive.

I don't think it counts as a "call out thread" unless you actually call someone out. This is The Pit. If you want to actually call someone out, you can. You don't have to be passive agressive.

^see bold. add crew.

Who is this about?! I want to know who ruffled Sheri's panty feathers.

Dude, I'm a chick..every fucking thing I do is passive agressive

I think BP started all the drama ... the other source was just 'standing his ground'

But i dont see nothing wrong with it..just a friendly competition..lol

I think that's interesting given that I can think of at least 5 reps right off the top of my head who are loose cannons, no one was named specifically so for any one person to get defensive is a bit telling.

you're right to a degree..but no one from blueprint went into another forum declaring shenanigans either.

Get Shredded!
I think that's interesting given that I can think of at least 5 reps right off the top of my head who are loose cannons, no one was named specifically so for any one person to get defensive is a bit telling.

you're right to a degree..but no one from blueprint went into another forum declaring shenanigans either.

i'm a loose cannon and now i'm feeling defensive!! what type of shenanigans are you trying to pull??! and why am i not a fucking rep yet!!??!

oh damn, i've been forgetting custom. maybe that's why. . .

that if reps from other sources need to go shit all over other sources forums then they must feel threatened or perhaps their weens are small

discuss

:coffee:

Big true! I have a hyuge cawk, hence no shitting required. Carry on.

Wait what are we talking about?... oh him... I really think he just came back from the beach and had sand in his vagina. Which I hear is fairly uncomfortable and can lead to yeast infections... :yikes:

in all honesty, there are labs here that I won't deal with just cause of the reps. Just by seeing how they handle complains in the past.... well, I just save myself the hassle.

Wait what are we talking about?... oh him... I really think he just came back from the beach and had sand in his vagina. Which I hear is fairly uncomfortable and can lead to yeast infections... :yikes:

This is the reason why I hate the beach/ocean. I ALWAYS get a ball/vagina rash no matter what. Fucking sand...

I would love to know what four follow me being Im #1 on the list

Back