PDA

View Full Version : Legend Pharm

shredder1
12-20-2013, 09:53 AM
So today I finally put an order in from legend after much thought and skepticism. Only thing was is he allowed me to get the free sample b/c I put in an order for them a while back and never paid, did anyone realize that it was 35 plus an extra 14 for using western union in the first place hahahaha. hopefully his gear is worth it im itching to test it out, anyone tried it and would like to share expiriences I would love to hear it, thanks guys _ shredder1

Deerslayer41
12-20-2013, 10:04 AM
I think I'm gonna jump no their primo. That's very nice of them to still give you the freebies after you never paid. Looks like great service.

Snorlax
12-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Antons the man.

I'm on their test prop which is more than likely legit being the cheapest shit in the world to produce, and their db0l.

SlappyTX
12-20-2013, 04:18 PM
I think I'm gonna jump no their primo. That's very nice of them to still give you the freebies after you never paid. Looks like great service.

:roflmao:

$20 says it's something other than what it's labeled. i really hope someone takes up RoidsR4m3's offer to test it for free.

Snorlax
12-20-2013, 04:36 PM
There is a big concern with a lot of his prices. The stuff I'm taking I'm not concerned about considering its almost never faked. But stuff like tren and primo...little more hard to believe. I'm sold on legend though when it comes to test prop.

SlappyTX
12-20-2013, 04:41 PM
There is a big concern with a lot of his prices. The stuff I'm taking I'm not concerned about considering its almost never faked. But stuff like tren and primo...little more hard to believe. I'm sold on legend though when it comes to test prop.

let's not forget the var

shredder1
12-20-2013, 06:44 PM
let's not forget the var

These responses scare me first it's they are gtg now it's prices are to cheap and it prolly something other than what's on the bottle ?

Joebad1
12-20-2013, 07:18 PM
These responses scare me first it's they are gtg now it's prices are to cheap and it prolly something other than what's on the bottle ?
Wow!!legend is new!!he is doing all he can to get his gear out and known even if it takes loosing money which in the end he knows it will pay off because he knows what he is selling.I am yet to do a product from him that is not legit and very accurately dosed..I am sure that if someone is wiling to have some test done on the primo and post results I can work something out for you shoot me a pm and let me know.

Joebad1
12-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Also if anyone that has legends gear and is willing to get bloods and post here i will pay you back for the labs in gear;)

Snorlax
12-20-2013, 07:25 PM
How
Many test props for the blood test? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Xan
12-20-2013, 07:48 PM

So confused. Thought you were getting a free sample. Why bash this sponsor for giving a freebie before the fact.

shredder1
12-20-2013, 08:04 PM
So confused. Thought you were getting a free sample. Why bash this sponsor for giving a freebie before the fact.

Xan I'm not bashing this guy if your talking to me I think his communication is far superior and I'm sure he has great product. As far as having a new sponsor around there's always a little concern at first about what there all about. I've seen many orders and td's but no one talking about pinning it and the results really and that worries me a tad seeing how every other sponsor has threads filled with results and reactions to gear

Joebad1
12-20-2013, 08:04 PM
How
Many test props for the blood test? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)
Shoot me a pm for detalis

Xan
12-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Xan I'm not bashing this guy if your talking to me I think his communication is far superior and I'm sure he has great product. As far as having a new sponsor around there's always a little concern at first about what there all about. I've seen many orders and td's but no one talking about pinning it and the results really and that worries me a tad seeing how every other sponsor has threads filled with results and reactions to gear

true enough shredder, waiting to hear more too from those special promos. Time will tell.

Uplifted
12-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Do people not get there own bloods anymore? Before during and after cycle? I don't understand why someone else has to pay for someones bloods to get done.

Joebads bloods looks like the gear is legit so far and i'm sure more results will be pouring in soon.

SlappyTX
12-20-2013, 09:30 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/143q2qe.jpg

i really would love to be proven wrong. there are test that can be run by members here other than blood work that would indicate legitimacy. legend's test is clearly legit there is no question about that.

i am suspicious of the primo and the var because they are faked by lots of sources. those are probably the most faked AAS on the market. the price that legend is selling them for is dramatically below standard. clearly, a high price doesn't mean that the product is good. but at the same time a super low price is highly suspicious.

remember what happened when another supplier from china (not legend) had gh kits for $150? they were fake. i don't believe that supplier knew they had bunk gh because they gave it out for people to test for free (multiple times). i don't fault them for that, but it was too cheap and it was fake.

SoCalJC
12-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Ya know what they say.....if it too good to be true.....

Saladman
12-20-2013, 11:12 PM
I wanna know what their tren lookin like

D-lats
12-21-2013, 05:01 AM
It lookin like gold brown liquid in a glass vile.

Joebad1
12-21-2013, 05:32 AM
Like I said ANYONE that had gotten gear from legend I will pay you back for lab results ;) No matter what kinda tests you get on the tes on the var on the primo....

Kirk B
12-21-2013, 06:54 AM
also if anyone that has legends gear and is willing to get bloods and post here i will pay you back for the labs in gear;)i'm down send pm bro

SlappyTX
12-21-2013, 07:25 AM
Like I said ANYONE that had gotten gear from legend I will pay you back for lab results ;) No matter what kinda tests you get on the tes on the var on the primo....

so, did you part ways with steel gear?

Joebad1
12-21-2013, 07:29 AM
so, did you part ways with steel gear?
I posted about this awhile back yes I am still helping with a few orders and auctions while I was with them but that's it..

BlizzardMan8890
12-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Do people not get there own bloods anymore? Before during and after cycle? I don't understand why someone else has to pay for someones bloods to get done.

Joebads bloods looks like the gear is legit so far and i'm sure more results will be pouring in soon.hey if i can get gearz in return for bloods i am all for it. Lol

shredder1
12-26-2013, 02:27 PM
I will for sure get bloods done for gear hahaha pm me guys

YellaGoat
12-29-2013, 08:16 PM
I will be starting my Legend gear in 2weeks or less. Just as soon as it arrives. Pm me for details on the gear for blood work.

YellaGoat @ Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)