• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Which sources promotes the most homosexual dealings and why?

D-lats

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Discuss.
I'm throwing the MLG dog pound in the ring. A lot of penis touching and cum swapping in that forum:coffee:

Big d is second place for having non lifting Canadian reps:coffee:

Discuss.
I'm throwing the MLG dog pound in the ring. A lot of penis touching and cum swapping in that forum:coffee:

Negged cause my wife continues to yell out his name while having sex

BigD.....oh wait, my bad, he doesn't have any reps.

i gotta go with BPL because of the glut thread (can't call it a contest without a prize) and also because Jimmy is so dreamy

I use and recommend Grinder app

You sure have been all about Grindr lately. Anything you wanna say? I think everyone will agree, if you're gonna come out The Pit is the safest, judgement free place to do it. It's almost 2014. It's cool man. You can tell us.

You sure have been all about Grindr lately. Anything you wanna say? I think everyone will agree, if you're gonna come out The Pit is the safest, judgement free place to do it. It's almost 2014. It's cool man. You can tell us.

he's been out and proud as long as i've known him. you are a true inspiration captn'! we love you!!! . . . well at least i do!! . . . . sexually

Last edited:
I actually find that bone dude funny but his posts have nothing to do with anything. Seems like an old drunk black guy or something.

I have no idea what he's ever even saying.
Repd' for truth. :clapping:

Get Shredded!
he's been out and proud as long as i've known him. you are a true inspiration captn'! we love you!!! . . . well at least i do!! . . . . sexually

Everyone on this forum has queer tendencies. My inbox is stuffed full of cawk pics, every morning it's like raining cawks from my phone. This place is like an e-bathhouse jerk fest.

Discuss.

Word on the street is that you can pay for Steelgear with RHJO's ::homo only::

Back