• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pins and Gear choices

themason

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have some pins now but have been looking around for more information on OP because that is who has definitely won me over for my first run from this site. Man oh man what a great group of guys over there, major props for you guys. Anyways I think Im going to order up some GPZ pins, my last run was 25Gx1.5 pinning 1.5 Test P and .75 Tren EOD. The new cycle Im going to be running Is Mast P, Tren A and Test P along with a few other goodies. All will be dosed at .5ed. Has anyone ever run OP's gear through an insulin pin?? If I'm going to be going from an EOD pin to an ED pin it might help in the long run having the smaller pin size. Probably order just pins at 25 for withdrawing since they worked well and then separate insulins for actual pinning. Any thoughts on that or experience?

Secondly the last few runs I have done (due to major pip) I was pinning pecks and gluts, I was reading last night about (forgive the lack of memory) upper shoulder pins on the frontal side. I am pondering pinning there as well so I have six locations to alleviate over pinning and possible sensitiveness (in my skin NOT my emotions lol) With pinning six places I think it would be a good rotation. Ive pondered quad pinning but it seems so hit and miss with people having problems and with never pinning my quad just don't feel to comfy with it yet until I get a little more reading done in that area. As far as I can tell GPZ is a good choice so just looking for some overall thoughts from the vets/seasoned pin cushions.

Oh, one last thing. When I was pinning before even with a 1.5 i wasn't pinning the full 1.5 maybe a 1" or 1.25 but for the pin sites Im thinking I can just get by with an all around 1". Anyone want to confirm thats the right call?

I like GPZ, I think their awesome, wish they would carry bac water again but don't think that's gonna happen. I use 1" pins now, I primarily shoot my delts and if I have any soreness in those I will hit my glutes and they go plenty deep enough. I was reading somewhere traps are a good place to inject, I don't know how I feel about that tho, maybe someone can chime in that has done it. Not a fan of hitting myself in the quads, I have done it, I just don't like it.

as for using slin pins with your oils, I have done it, I never tried any of the thinner oils, when I did it the carrier was gso, and it's a pain loading slin pins with oils(it takes forever to draw it into it, and if you remove the plunger and try loading it that way it's messy IMO ). Also injecting it with slin pins it takes awhile to push it through.

Has anyone ever run OP's gear through an insulin pin??

I slin pinned OP's TNE just fine.

And the more injection sites to rotate around with the better, I think glutes quads and delts should be staples and then you expand from there.

Yeah. I used the 25s before and they worked well but for safety I always inject slow anyways. Just in case of a blood vessel. I've aspirated and still got the death cough so I just er on the side of caution by always going slower. The 25s draw slow but I thought it helped the rubber on the vial not get so tore up as well. I know some guys go with 20s etc for faster loading but I'll stick with the 25. Just want to see if insulin pins could work with the run I'm going to take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^warming up the syringe (running under hot water or heat pad) pre injection helps thin the oil out for a smoother injection also - this helps a lot when using slin pins.

I'll have to look for a good posting on quad locations. I've got massive quads but still nervous from reading all the horror stories. Even with some being user error or bad gear makes me a little apprehensive. I was nervous as hell first time I pinned my pecks. The wife just sat and laughed. Tried pinning me once but couldn't hack it. I don't remember exactly but either way.

With warming it though I'd worry about sterilization. I'm a freak when it comes to wiping everything down. It is a good thought though! Will that affect the compound at all then with heat besides the oil?

Following charts on where to pin for quads always ended up being extremely painful...so I experimented a little bit and going real high and to the outside is the only way that works for me. Everyone is different you just need to figure out what works for you.

http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm
...similar to this but much higher

- - - Updated - - -

With warming it though I'd worry about sterilization. I'm a freak when it comes to wiping everything down. It is a good thought though! Will that affect the compound at all then with heat besides the oil?

I'm talking keeping the cap on, and running it under luke warm water for maybe 30 seconds at most, just enough to thin it out a tad. Don't boil the rig lol

Ahh nothing like injecting a steaming cup of test. Lol. I'm going to give this a shot I think. Would you heat the vial or pin? I haven't looked I to this much so pardon the lack of knowledge. I'd think heat the vial slightly that way your pins still sterile. Is that right

IML Gear Cream!
My suggestion to you is to:

Draw and load the syringe as you normally would, backload the slin pin with the the gear from the big rig, run the slin pin under warm water for a few seconds with the cap still on(hold it to where only the barrel is getting wet- you're not submerging it), then get to business as usual.

It really is that simple.

Or if you want to try it with a normal syringe first its the same thing, just ignore the backloading step.

I've slin pinned gear from OP and other sources both ways, and it will flow as usual either way unless it's just a super thick oil.....just by warming it up you lower the viscosity and it's a more pleasurable experience in my opinion.

I use 25gauge 1" pins from GPZ. I pin in my quads all the time. I pin up high like way up about 3" down from where your leg starts. Never had bad pip so far.

Really. I'm going to have to try this whole quad injection out.

I like quads better than anywhere else. Plus you can see whats going on without haveing to twist your body all around pinning glutes. I just sit in my chair and relax lol

Quads all the way.

By far my favorite spot to pin.

I use a 25 gauge 5/8" long.

So from what I'm gathering I should be good all around with a 1" pin then. Quads just back off the depth a bit full depth on gluts.

Get Shredded!
Yeah, full inch on quads more me.. pretty high up and on the outside! Never have had any issues, by far my favorite spot to pin

I guess I'll have to do a little trial and error. I'll look at the pin spots and start there I guess.

Remember that all AAS are to be injected deep into the muscle . First if you go too shallow the oil can form a pocket between the skin and muscle resulting in an abcess , maybe sterile maybe not . Also going deep enough ensures good absorbtion . That's what bothers me about slin pins . .5'' pins, I don't see how that's deep enough even being pretty lean . I use them once in a while . For me draw with 20g x 1'', pin with 25g 1.5 for glutes and 1'' for everywhere else . Quads are great because of access . Once you get used to it, and you will it just takes a little while , it will be your fav spot. For heating I'm not comfortable running bacteria laden water over my syringe . I just put the vial in a heating pad for a few min before drawing . Always pin real slow . 30 sec per ml is a good rule . Just some of my observations .

Remember that all AAS are to be injected deep into the muscle . First if you go too shallow the oil can form a pocket between the skin and muscle resulting in an abcess , maybe sterile maybe not . Also going deep enough ensures good absorbtion . That's what bothers me about slin pins . .5'' pins, I don't see how that's deep enough even being pretty lean . I use them once in a while . For me draw with 20g x 1'', pin with 25g 1.5 for glutes and 1'' for everywhere else . Quads are great because of access . Once you get used to it, and you will it just takes a little while , it will be your fav spot. For heating I'm not comfortable running bacteria laden water over my syringe . I just put the vial in a heating pad for a few min before drawing . Always pin real slow . 30 sec per ml is a good rule . Just some of my observations .

Valid points.
I think the best thing for anyone to do is to experiment (safely of course, I do not condone reckless behavior) and see what works for them...it honestly is the best way to learn vs listening to solely one person's advice on a forum and being ignorant to other opinions. That's why I love this place so much, everyone can inform others on their way of going about business in a friendly manner instead of "you're wrong I'm right listen of me"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thank goodness my wife works in a hospital. Next order of business for her is to pick everyone's brains about good injection spots.

Do you tear up the vial rubber by drawing with a 20g??? I just found a deal from GPZ seems pretty darn smoking for a package......... I'm thinking package 3 with 20g for drawing and 25gx1" for pinning.

Move your draw needle around the outer edge of the stopper like the hours on a clock, avoid punching the center every time and it will survive.

If you ever run a pinning sched of ed, you will have to hit the quads. My advise on pinning them is to go slow. If you get a twinge just stop for a second then start pushing it in again, should be fine.

If your wife or lady friend is comfy with helping you should try lats. They are pretty pain free. Stay away from calves and forearms. I also pin biceps and pecs. Just remember the smaller the muscle the lower the volume.

My next run is going to be an ED run so I guess Im going to have to find some new places. I have heard of guys pinning their delts so that was another option, at least if i remember correctly it was delts. Other than that it will be pecks, gluts and maybe try biceps, haven't heard much or found it yet on bicep pinning but then again I'm still looking around. THANKS!!! Always like getting your feedback.

I draw through a 20g and pin through a 27g 1.1/4" BD brand pin from MedLabSupply. I also have Terumo 25g but really don't like them in comparison. I can't even hardly feel the 27 gauge. 1 1/4" seems to get deep enough. And the BD pins are nice and sharp. My favorite brand I've tried. Oh, and same as above, I put the vials in a heating pad for a minute before drawing to get the oils thinner. And I inject very slowly. Makes the experience drama free

Delts are probably the easiest to hit but remember to rotate sites because you will develop scar tissue. Take a look at an anatomy chart of muscle structure and you will get a good idea of what muscles lie where. Delts are relatively small by comparison and so volume should be restricted to 1-1.5ml just remember to push oils slow a good rule of thumb is no less than 30sec/ml for dispersement.

Back