• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

24 Week Pre Contest Cycle...thoughts?

wrekem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
alright guys, i cut a while back through april and may, cruised til mid august...currently bulking up til mid october on test e and deca...when i start cutting i'll be going right into it. heres the plan...let me know any critiques or adjustments, as i do have time to set this up properly...

i'm 5'7 201lbs around 12%bf (some being water weight)

i seem to hold most of the body fat in my ass, inner thighs, and lower abs/love handles. im not going to judge myself by a weight scale, only the mirror, and whatever i come in at i'll jump into the show at, but wanna get as tight as possible.

Weeks 1-8
Prop @ 200mg EW
Tren Ace @ 400mg EW
EQ @ 400mg EW
Epistane @ 30mg ED
Clen (2 on 2 off)
T3 @50mcg

Weeks 9-16 (drop Epi)
Prop @ 200mg EW
Tren Ace @ 400mg EW
EQ @ 400mg EW

Weeks 17-21 (drop EQ)
Prop @ 200mg EW
Tren Ace @ 400mg EW
Clen (2 on 2 off)

Weeks 22-24 (drop Prop, lower Tren)
Tren Ace @ 200mg EW
Halotestin @ 10mg ED
Letrozole @ 1mg ED prior to show

i will be running caber throughout cycle, as well as an AI which i have yet to decide on. i tried to make this layout as percise as possible, and will be bringing in someone to help with nutrition so my diet is spot on as i feel confident in my ways of cardio and training. i love T3 which is why i'm running it, and my choice of EQ @ 400 instead of 600 is due to my feeling of more is not always necissary. to hit the goals of vascularity, along side tren, and increase of hunger to help with diet food and calories high but clean, will help with lean body mass. its my first time with it, so i dont think i need 600, ALTHOUGH im still uncertain i need it at all...but think it could help with those two areas...OKAY ENOUGH OF ME, what do you think guys? :coffee:

24 wks of prop/ace seems like a lot of pinning. I'm not to familiar with contest prep but, perhaps the first 16 wks continue on with your test E that your currently on, and add tren E...then make the transition over to prop and Ace. I see no reason not to keep the EQ in there as planned for the reasons your suggestion.
Id also consider throwing some oral winny the last 6 wks as well.

-Subbed to learn more as competing is in my future plans-

is it a lot of pinning youre right, which id be doing every sunday - tues- thurs - sat. not EOD "technically" because you end up some weeks being more/less then previous week. so thats how i like it. i see your point with the longer esters, however, i'm not sure how the transition would be from those to the shorter esters in time for the show. my previous cut was prop and tren, 200mg and 350mg EW with T3 and i lost 18lbs in 8 weeks and felt bigger then ever but was not in contest form. So going with longer esters just to slow down the pinning isnt exactly a concern.

Also, i picked Epi just because tbh...i could of pick winny, but i figured i havent had either, so wth haha. i do feel with the use of letro and halo and dropping test to continue with lower tren at the end may be fine with the purpose of drying out, the extra winny will add more stress with the halo and could make it impossible to lift with extra stress on the joints that ill already have.

i do share your oppinion on EQ though, i just hear so much good things on it, just not sure if it is a necissity you know. i added it due to the t3 and tren, figured it could help with any appetite suppression so i keep eating and dont lose the weight too rapidly, and end up losing muscle with the t3.

thanks a lot for chiming in man, i know its a lot to read LMAO

I'd drop the EQ personally. If you were just bulking, it'd be nice, but you're going in for a comp.

Add masteron somewhere in there. One of the best drugs for competing.

Bump test to 300-400mg per week at least. 200mg is a TRT dose.

Run aromasin as your AI on cycle, start at 12.5mg at least twice a week, bump it up to the amount you need if you feel it.

So this is a total recomp? You're only going to be running clen and T3 for "off" days, right?

I wouldn't do cardio. It'll interfere with your bodybuilding and doesn't mix well with tren and clen. As long as you get your deficit in, you'll drop fat.

Most importantly: I'm curious as to why you're not running test E and tren E. They'll kick in week 4 (use some orals to kick-start until then), and you'll only have to pin 2x a week for the same effect.

okay, thats two for dropping EQ, i'll most likely drop it.

no cardio at all? really? im pretty surprised on that viewpoint. not sure what you mean by running t3 and clen for "off" days, explain further if you can?

and the reason i was going for the shorter esters, i feel test E adds more water weight than prop does with my experiance. and tren E, never used it, but i know a lot of people have mentioned it in bulking cycles, not really for cutting, also would you add like dath did to jump to shorter ester closer to show? i had the prop at 200 because reading a lot of views on a higher tren than test has said to get drying or better gains than equal or less tren than test and i did use it that way last time, and i did enjoy it. just my reasoning for why i had it portrayed that way. so maybe up it to 300 and keep tren at 400 and drop the eq?

with the masteron, im just iffy on it really, a lot say it works great, a lot say its something to get only if you have the money, other than that its not really going to do much. any experiance with it RAINer?

okay, thats two for dropping EQ, i'll most likely drop it.

no cardio at all? really? im pretty surprised on that viewpoint. not sure what you mean by running t3 and clen for "off" days, explain further if you can?

and the reason i was going for the shorter esters, i feel test E adds more water weight than prop does with my experiance. and tren E, never used it, but i know a lot of people have mentioned it in bulking cycles, not really for cutting, also would you add like dath did to jump to shorter ester closer to show? i had the prop at 200 because reading a lot of views on a higher tren than test has said to get drying or better gains than equal or less tren than test and i did use it that way last time, and i did enjoy it. just my reasoning for why i had it portrayed that way. so maybe up it to 300 and keep tren at 400 and drop the eq?

with the masteron, im just iffy on it really, a lot say it works grade, a lot say its something to get only if you have the money, other than that its not really going to do much. any experiance with it RAINer?
Cardio will interfere with your gains. Your body has a limited ability to heal, and you don't want to be recovering from cardio, you want your muscles to be recovering.

Run T3 and Clen on the days you're at a caloric deficit (the days you're NOT exercising and eating under maintenance). On these days, your focus will be on losing fat, so T3 and clen will help you lose more fat. On exercise days, you want to be at excess calories. Clen and T3 will do the opposite, so you don't want to run those on exercise days, when you WANT to have extra calories to grow.

Test E doesn't add more water weight. Test E and Tren E are exactly the same as Prop and Ace, they just take 4 weeks to kick in. Run Test E and Tren E, and kickstart the first 4 weeks only with prop/ace/orals , take your pick.
300 test and 400 tren is good, lower test than tren helps a lot with the side effects.
Masteron will really harden you up and help give that dry striated look. Give it a shot, there's a reason it's known as a contest prep drug. I'm sure others have opinions on it.

thanks for the clarification on the clen and t3, that actually sounds like some great thinking there.

like i said im already bulking on test e and deca, so i will be going right into the prep, so technically i wont need a "kicker", so i think ill keep the orals the way they are.

only two things im curious on now is like dath said, would you switch to shorter esters prior to show, or stay with the long esters all the way through?

and also, when would you suggest adding masteron?

thanks for the clarification on the clen and t3, that actually sounds like some great thinking there.

like i said im already bulking on test e and deca, so i will be going right into the prep, so technically i wont need a "kicker", so i think ill keep the orals the way they are.

only two things im curious on now is like dath said, would you switch to shorter esters prior to show, or stay with the long esters all the way through?

and also, when would you suggest adding masteron?

Last 5 weeks.

Last 5 weeks.

thanks for the input man, recommend a dosage?

and anyone on long esters all way through or transfer to short esters towards the end?

really appreciate the feedback from all board reps, everyone is welcome to chime in oppinions though lol, thanks guys:winkfinger:

Stay with long esters all the way through. Kickstart with short or orals!
300-400mg mast per week will do wonders.

You'll be cruising afterwards, right?

IML Gear Cream!
i was thinking 400 too! perfect for 5 weeks.

longer esters all the way through, sounds good.

and yes ill be cruising after. HOWEVER...it depends...if i win the show and am happy with the shape im in, im going to go into central for national qualifying in july/august. so it will be a short cruise haha, which leading into that one ill do a much shorter pre contest with short esters.

but yes i do plan on cruising after

Sounds good then! I'm not a fan of blast/cruise but to each their own.

just a decision i decided recently...just going to keep at it, stay healthy, and reach my future goals. thanks for the help and everything man, i appreciate it

I like EVERYTHING Rainier suggested except I still think switching to the short ester 8 wks or so out would be better- and maybe I'm wrong, but you'll be able to run those all the way up to show-drop em as you so choose a few days/week out without the tapering off effect of having to drop the long esters sooner....just my .02cents
best of luck Wrekem !!!

I like EVERYTHING Rainier suggested except I still think switching to the short ester 8 wks or so out would be better- and maybe I'm wrong, but you'll be able to run those all the way up to show-drop em as you so choose a few days/week out without the tapering off effect of having to drop the long esters sooner....just my .02cents
best of luck Wrekem !!!

i do kind of agree with you about it, i may get some other views from IML or phf and go from there, however the longer esters may help so im not pinning too close to the show.

thanks a lot man, and thanks for the input youve given, i appreciate it! :winkfinger:

Couple suggestions,
1. Seek out the advice of a seasoned at least semi successful competition veteran.
2. Don't cut your dose close to contest. You will experience an anabolic lag when it is most crucial: at calorie deficit.
3. Cardio is very individual dependent. Some do a lot and others do little. Best to do what works for you.
4. YOUR BODY is your best teacher. Listen to it.

Couple suggestions,
1. Seek out the advice of a seasoned at least semi successful competition veteran.
2. Don't cut your dose close to contest. You will experience an anabolic lag when it is most crucial: at calorie deficit.
3. Cardio is very individual dependent. Some do a lot and others do little. Best to do what works for you.
4. YOUR BODY is your best teacher. Listen to it.

thanks man. i dont happen to know any competition vets unfortunatly. ill just have to go into this and adjust where i need to.

Back