• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

You guys ready??

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Or what???

6ysy7e9y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im dreading the new years resolution guys. My gym is already packed half the time now. Lookin forward to the milfs tho

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Ready for all the guys who have worked out a month wondering why it's taking so long to get jacked.

Any tips? Yeah keep a consistent diet, and hit the gym 4 times a week for two years straight then see what your working with.

Ready for all the guys who have worked out a month wondering why it's taking so long to get jacked.

Any tips? Yeah keep a consistent diet, and hit the gym 4 times a week for two years straight then see what your working with.

Y no gainzzzzzzzz!

I can't wait until LA fitness blows up. But hey, at least it ain't planet fitness... 10$ a month?? Bet it's going to go down to 5$ a month with extra candy and pizza given out the first month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
My gym is pretty hardcore and the owner only wants about 150 people and hes got that now so i think my gym should be ok

No freakin kidding. Can you imagine what would happen if New Years fell on a Monday?!

New Years crowd + Monday crowd = The Perfect Storm :wits:

Back