• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Mods please help!!

The sources are expected to police their own forums. They have the tools to clean it up if they want. Spammers occur in all sections of this board and you don't see 99% of it because the reps and mods are doing their job. If they (sponsor) needs help with cleaning it up they can contact admin to learn how.

The sources are expected to police their own forums. They have the tools to clean it up if they want. Spammers occur in all sections of this board and you don't see 99% of it because the reps and mods are doing their job. If they (sponsor) needs help with cleaning it up they can contact admin to learn how.

So no one bans the spammers? I am cleaning it up but will have to continue to every 5min if hes not banned!

lynch mob time!!!!!! who has 2 thumbs and likes gang neg rape? this guy!!! (i'm pointing at myself. . . with my thumbs. . . in between typing. . . phrases)

Spammers are usually bots and negging a computer program is useless.

Hey bro, we had some bad issues just this last month but where right on top of it. People posting sales for Jerseys and various other stuff. TG's right on this, be on top and get rid of the guy. I think this just happens at random. Just like Tommy said, there usually bots and that's why it's mostly of no particular interest to these types of forums. It is frustrating though.

Banned, just PM thecaptn' and me and one of us will be online.

Thanks!

Back