• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who are the best reps? And why?

reps or sources?

DJ, for obvious reason, blueprint for obv reasons

i'm sure there are a bunch of them , Bone man from MLG is AWESOME, and also Apostolic777 from MF, is defd a good dude will answere all your questions and help you as much as he can , and i htink BEast mode help me out too Like I said there are propb good ones for every company and there are prob shitty ones too lol but these are some of the people i know that are good i def want to try more places and see whats up but $ is fucked up 3 kids and christmas and gears don't mix to good and it sucks cause all these sales FML lol

The best that I have worked with directly

Agent Yes - the absolute best (yes she is a rep too), reason is obvious
Anabolic5150 - standup guy who you can count on
Boneman - knowledgeable, funny, and a good guy
Dieseljimmy - great sense of humor, goes the extra mile, and sends nudez

Man.... my list would have to be mlg team, Olympus team, steroidsfax team, nocode, custom, and the list goes on... It's so tough to think of it right off the top of your head. But as for source I would have to say...... You guessed it Musclefactorylab!!!!!
To keep it real though there are some great sources here on this board that I hold in the highest respect for their customer service and gear quality. I take my hat off to you guys!!!!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

theboneman mlg . funny as fuck but keeps it real
5150 op. straight shooter
777 mfl. newbie that goes the extra mile
joebad1 legend pharm. gets real resalts as needed were ever he goes lol you get around bro .....

cheapthreads out...........

Tommygunz, Pittsburgh63, and AY were the first to help me out and did so on more than one occasion for sure ... I'll always hold them in the highest regard. Custom and Nocode are solid as hell .... I dealt with Swolezilla once and was very impressed as well....These are just folks I've dealt with personally.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Tommygunz, Pittsburgh63, and AY were the first to help me out and did so on more than one occasion for sure ... I'll always hold them in the highest regard. Custom and Nocode are solid as hell .... I dealt with Swolezilla once and was very impressed as well....These are just folks I've dealt with personally.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

You know I apologize. How could I leave out team agent yes.. those guys have helped me several times. And swole is a pretty good dude himself...

This wasn't a source promotion thread, just the reps themselves.

I have not had experience with most of the reps but, I have had experience with the MLG reps. All of them are stand up guys. I hear the Olympus guys are top notch too.

mlg reps and anabolic from olympus any issues boneman would always make it right and I have seen anabolic around and anything hes been a part of has been solid so i value what he says

I like pittsburg63 because he is smart as hell and knows his shit.
I like anabolic5150 because he doesn't take any shit.
I like sheriv because she is hot as shit.

And lastly I like boneman because, well, I like to say boneman. Sorry, that's no shit.

I'm going to jump in and say that ASF has a very knowledgeable group of Rep's across all sources. I truly believe this is what makes ASF standout amongst the many forums that are on the net. I know that even though I'm a rep for GR, that I can still talk to most of the reps here, without being bombarded or pushed on to that particular reps sponsor. That is one tough question to answer my friend. :D

Sheri cause she sends me nudez of her husband! :daydream:

Back on subject...

Hands down Anabolic5150 is the man. He takes his job seriously and offer amazing customer service, A professional in the truest sense of the word. He often takes the high road and is a shining example for others on how reps (and some MODS) should conduct themselves.

But the thing that makes him so different, is his genuine and sincere passion for life. He is a family man with a high level of character and commitment. He has talked openly in the past about the love he has for his wife, kids, dogs etc. You can tell there is just something different about this man.

Anabolic is the best! Love ya man!

Back on subject...

Hands down Anabolic5150 is the man. He takes his job seriously and offer amazing customer service, A professional in the truest sense of the word. He often takes the high road and is a shining example for others on how reps (and some MODS) should conduct themselves.

But the thing that makes him so different, is his genuine and sincere passion for life. He is a family man with a high level of character and commitment. He has talked openly in the past about the love he has for his wife, kids, dogs etc. You can tell there is just something different about this man.

I have to second this. This is do true about 5150. We have spoke in some issues in the past that he has every right to speak out on but chose the high road. I look up to him as well..

Look I'm the best there is. I wake up in the morning and piss excellence.

Really tho the whole SF, OP, and MLG teams! Apastolic is an awesome guy too!

SF best source and sciroxx is smoothest/most potent gear I've used.

Bone has helped me the most and he's crazy as shit which I like. But truthfully, everyone is cool as shit in my book and a lot of guys (and gals AY) have helped me. Bone has just been in the unfortunate position of having to help me more than the others. lol

Fuck reps, they're all gear whoreing phaggots.

Bro that hurts. Look I may not have a lot of feelings, but you hurt every damn one of them right there. LOL

Really though my stash kinda blows. Too small for my liking.

Back on subject...

I would have to agree with this.
All the olympus reps are great .
EZ and Damaster are hard working leave no one behind kinda guys.
I have also got a lot of respect for DetroitDog.he is a stand up guy.I know he doesn't rep at asf anymore but he still comes around and works for mlg.like op said there are a lot of good and some bad reps.can't all be perfect.but they try.

Back