• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbery??

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There seems to be a lot of newbiness going on lately. Like way more than usual. It's givin me a weird vibe. What the fuck is going on? Is it a full moon or something? I haven't seen this many dudes in the red in as long as I've been here.

Negged so you can join the newbs in red.

Just kidding man. I'm new here but I have noticed a ton of new users the past few days. Who knows mayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol Some of the shit I'm seeing is just crazy. Some dude talking about wanting to pay with his bank account number or some shit on an open forum for christ sake?!! etc. I mean...damn, ya know.:hmm:

But seriously... I didn't even think about it. I bet it's that godamn fucking Facebook button. I fucking knew this would happen. The Newb Apocolypse is upon us brethren. May god have mercy on our souls.

oh pls, the place needs a bit of an infusion to get it moving..unfortunately with it comes a little newb..uhhh, newbiness

IML Gear Cream!
The Newb Apocolypse is upon us brethren.

I resemble this remark. I've been here but a week at most & I SEEM to have been very well received my good man, but then again every village needs an idiot and I'm overly qualified for the job.

Sent from my Atari 2600 using a joystick and one red button

Seeing this many new faces at once scares me quite a bit. Way, way too easy for the fuzz to slip in amongst the steeple.

I resemble this remark. I've been here but a week at most & I SEEM to have been very well received my good man, but then again every village needs an idiot and I'm overly qualified for the job.

You haven't said or done anything crazy that I know of. It's these guys popping in saying "hey, I wanna buy steroids! Can I just pay with my debit card and have them sent to this address xxxxx" on the open forum. Or "hey, I sent x amount of dollars on x day and spoke with such n such person and..." on an open forum. It's just been bonkers lately and I have to believe that either...
A) They really are extremely dense. Or...
B) They know EXACTLY what they're doing.

Either way, I was new once too but all this weirdness gives me a bad vibe. All I'm saying.

Ahhhh ok so that explains it then. I'm not up to trying AAS yet so I haven been exposed to the business end if things. I came to learn (mostly about diet & nutrition...I lurk in there heaviy)

it's actually freaking me out. i've been thinking about deleting my pictures . can i do that?

I had the same question as soon as I came on the site. Isn't there a way that the mods can find anything our or maybe do some sort of "screening" process or something?? One bad person could make a whole world of hurt for every legit person on this site. And by the way when do I get to be moved from the "newb" status to part of the group lol....... I just want to be accepted and loved in this world and I'm looking for my mommy lmao!!

I don't think newb is all inclusive now a days as much as it's used to reflect the stupid behavior of an ignorant person who refuses to read the simple rules. Instead they choose to jump right in and act as though this is amazon. Don't act like a newb and you won't be considered one is my take.

If you've noticed for a long time there have been MANY new people joining this forum . What comes with that is lots of newb questions and blunders . It's part of the process and after all isn't that what we do here ? Discuss BBing and AAS topics , educate and compare notes to learn ? Alot of folks today are too impatient to read something like the rules so they speak without thinking . I am disgusted when people go off on a new person who just doesn't know yet but is trying . How soon we forget where WE came from ! NONE of us has ARRIVED and is all knowing about these things and what we do know came over time and with alot of help from others . I am MUCH more concerned about the behavior of some exp. members who have forgotten how to treat a human being and seem to spew little more than juvinile attempts at humor and vulgar garbage . It's up to all of us to make sure this place continues to be different . A place where someone can ask a question without being afraid . A place where instead of tearing a person down we try to encourage and help them out and we ALL grow in the process when we do that !!!!

^^ agreed it does go both ways. As they should read the rules and do a little research we shouldn't discourage by being childish.

I still consider myself new. Not new to life, people or to common sense but new to AAS. I have only been running for a little over a year. I cruise and blast with 2 blasts so far and getting ready to start my third. I am still learning what my body likes and how it works. Although there are a few people here that can make people feel uncomfortable with their senseless remarks (I won't name them, everyone already knows who they are...lol) Most of the guys and gals here make it very pleasant. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I only speak about things I have first hand knowledge of. Every time I learn something new I find that there is so much more to learn. I really appreciate everyone that contributes positively to the forum. I just wish some people would take a little advice when they get off track instead of pushing out their chest and standing their ground. Maybe I went a little off track myself but this is just mt 2 cents.

It's the godamn Newbocolypse. End of days. No one can deny that it's weirder around here than usual. There has been a massive influx of senselessness lately. *que scary music

For real though.

everyone was new once. never know maybe someone will be awesome! or maybe the new azza to beat on.

^^ Or maybe a new Mentos/Comeback. But seriously, there's a newb epidemic. Swear to god, unless these were typos, so far today I read that (1) a newb was trying to shoot cyp with an insulin pin and (2) that a newb had been on 800mgs of test for six months straight. W.T.F....

^^Dick looks huge by comparison because nuts are so small? Optical illusion shit ::sign me up::

The smaller the potatoes the bigger the steak looks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Back