• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

tren a, test p

papawrat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
planing on doing a 3 cyle will be doing test p 300mg and tren 500mg should i run the test lower than the tren to get less water retention. i never have to run nolva during cycle am planning on doing arimadex during this cycle just in case this is my first time adding a second compound. do i need a prolactin blocker to lower chances of prolactin gyno is caber the best for this or is there better stuff. my past cycle was test e 350 twice a week went up from 180 to 195 am 5 5 height .

When running Tren I personally feel the test/tren dose ration plays a huge factor with sides, I feel running tren in higher doses to the test yields best results wil less unwanted sides.. Caber is a good progest anti, but you'll know for sure if you need it if you get bloods done.. Get bloods and that will ultimately map out of you need it or not..Don't wait for sides to show, get bloods done on or around 3-4 weeks in..Have the anti on hand if you need it prior to results..Don't take anything if you dont need it..You'll have less bloat on these esters due to the fact that of the acidic make-up of the prop/ace ester, as it mobilizes faster in the body, known as the in and out ( partition co-efficient effect )..It'sore bio avail in the blood and doesnt build up as much as a heavier ester chain..
Have you considered subbing it out, and using NPP instead? see if you like NPP before you finagle with tren..

When running Tren I personally feel the test/tren dose ration plays a huge factor with sides, I feel running tren in higher doses to the test yields best results wil less unwanted sides.. Caber is a good progest anti, but you'll know for sure if you need it if you get bloods done.. Get bloods and that will ultimately map out of you need it or not..Don't wait for sides to show, get bloods done on or around 3-4 weeks in..Have the anti on hand if you need it prior to results..Don't take anything if you dont need it..You'll have less bloat on these esters due to the fact that of the acidic make-up of the prop/ace ester, as it mobilizes faster in the body, known as the in and out ( partition co-efficient effect )..It'sore bio avail in the blood and doesnt build up as much as a heavier ester chain..
Have you considered subbing it out, and using NPP instead? see if you like NPP before you finagle with tren..

Great idea!

I just ran NPP and will try Tren-Ace for the first time next but I got to say NPP was the bomb!

Give it some thought.

reason am going for tren instead of other compounds is its the strongest why waist my time with other compounds.

There are other compounds stronger than Tren if you want to use them too.

And there is certainly nothing wrong with running Tren, I am giving it a try in March.

But as far as bulking isn't NPP better then Tren?

There are other compounds stronger than Tren if you want to use them too.

And there is certainly nothing wrong with running Tren, I am giving it a try in March.

But as far as bulking isn't NPP better then Tren?
i thought tren was the strongest due to its raitings 500/500 compared to test at 100/100

MTR for sure is stronger and also Anadrol, Halotestin come to mind but I could be wrong.

And the Anabolic/Androgenic table should not be a guide for type of results you will get. Somebody awhile back disclosed why that table is not valid and I cannot remember the reasoning behind it, wish I could find it.

Last edited:
MTR for sure is stronger and also Anadrol, Halotestin come to mind but I could be wrong.

And the Anabolic/Androgenic table should not be a guide for true ratings. Somebody awhile back disclosed why and I cannot remember, wish I could find it.
wow never heard of mtr until now looks good would propionyltrenbolone be better than tren ace

i thought tren was the strongest due to its raitings 500/500 compared to test at 100/100
stronger does not mean better... you see the rating 500/500 and your already sold on it...Theres better options avail..but stick with the ace as it will clear faster just in case you find that the whole stronger isnt better and doesnt suit your liking..

Back