• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pars

ranman32566

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seems Pars is back.. thread on Pro Muscle..saying hes going to things different:thinking:

First time around it was good. Second, well its a whole different story. I would never do business with someone who scammed people (including myself.)

Yea I agree loved his gear until t300... there are much better sponsors around that I trust way more... plus his t/a was bull shit international was way faster and I had a package sit at ics for 9 days

Would never do business with him again... can't believe he even kept his lab name after all that went down. Best of luck to him and anyone that orders from him.

I saw.. not sure what to think. Personally I know I wont be ordering, too many other great options.

There's a bunch of awesome options around, I'm in the same boat as Intense here.

Currently waiting on an order from pars. We'll see if he comes through or not as he contacted me and said he would have it on the way. I hope it is all new oil though. Heard some of the old stuff just didn't look right, but not sure of the quality after he disappeared.

I've been "on" for a long time now and about to take a break and let my body rest a while. So I won't be able to test just yet as I'm full of other products. But I can update you on how it looks if that means anything. I'm sure to get ripped badly if I just say, "Yeah, it looks good". But you know what I mean. I've been doing this long enough - looks don't mean anything unless of course it looks like someone took a shit in it! That's totally different.

Well after a 3 month wait and no contact with Pars he tells me he is sending my gear. Then nothing comes and he keeps saying next week it should arrive, but then nothing and tells me he is making it. I got upset and asked him not to lie to me and when was it really going to come and now have nor heard from him in a week. I have tried three times in the week to reach him. I think he is mad at me for asking him not to lie.

Vicious is right. Time to write it off as a loss. As you guys know, I have talked to Pars several times over the last few months, and made a genuine attempt to get the names of guys that are owed gear over to him. To date, I believe no one has received.

Who would really trust his gear after all that has went on? He pissed in his cherrios once... Don't think I'd ever chance that broskie

Well after a 3 month wait and no contact with Pars he tells me he is sending my gear. Then nothing comes and he keeps saying next week it should arrive, but then nothing and tells me he is making it. I got upset and asked him not to lie to me and when was it really going to come and now have nor heard from him in a week. I have tried three times in the week to reach him. I think he is mad at me for asking him not to lie.

Yeah when you express any sort of dissatisfaction with his service he gets butthurt and will start bitching you out. He's a little faggot. If you think you're getting anything PM standard donkey and ask him what he thinks. The last time I pinned Pars gear I got and infection in my delt the size of a golf ball. At least 5ml of green pus spewwed from it. Two very painful injections of antibiotics and a bottle of pills to get rid of it. It's probably safer to inject dog piss.

Get Shredded!
He contacted me and said things should be back to normal soon as he ran into some issues, but all should be worked out now. I've been waiting a while, but looks like he is finally making things right. He's always treated me right and so has the gear, so I'm not going to bash. Although it does bother me how he just disappeared without notice, but then again I've waited on packs for a whole lot longer than this from some other well known sponsors. I'm not too worried about it, but I do think he is coming thru and making things right. When it does come, it will be stockpiled until spring anyway.

This will be the true test for me. He didn't have to contact me, but he did - so we'll see how things go.

MLG in 2 days...boom...its like a fuckin rainbow in my hands

Why is this still a question? There are sources out there who haven't fucked up, who haven't run away with peoples' money, who haven't given people infections.

If you go with this guy, I'm at a loss for words.

For people still waiting for pars from previously, I hope you get your stuff. You probably will eventually. For those people wondering if they should make new orders with him.... check out other options until he's back with a good fast and sterile reputation. Just my opinion.

I only deal with business men. There's a difference betweeen that and a liar

Why is this still a question? There are sources out there who haven't fucked up, who haven't run away with peoples' money, who haven't given people infections.

If you go with this guy, I'm at a loss for words.

I couldn't have said it any better. If someone does continue to go with him then they deserve it.

Pars is unprofessional at best I would never send someone like tht my money that being said I wouldn't even run his gear if he sent it to me free I know lots of bros had good luck w some of his gear but I know some that had bad infections to me personally it's not worth the risk even a couple g's can u really put a price on your life

Back