• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MAJOR Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys, i'm Stu.

First off, apologies I've not introduced myself on this before submitting thisthread, but please take the time to read as i'm really concerned. I couldreally do with your guys help and expertise. Im experiencing what you mightcall pretty bad side effects. Ever since I did my first ever shot on sundaynight i've not been feeling good at all to be honest, i feel really run downand my kidneys are really aching, to the extent where i'm panicking and reallyquite worried. I really need to get off the stuff asap but would like you guysto confirm the best way and how i should do it please? Here are some details onwhat i've had.

I started on a course Sunday night on something called Nandrotest (200mgTestosterone Enanthate & 100mg Deca )

I've injected a single shot (1ml) on Sunday night in the top outside quadrantof my buttock.
I'm also taking a 10mg tablet of tamoxifen daily.

Height : 5ft 8"
Weight : 67kg

I was told buy the chap who sold them me (the chap who owns the gym i go to) Ishould need to take a shot of HCG and do 10 days on with Clomid.

As I've only had one shot i'm unsure what i should do to come off this stuff.What would you guys suggest I do in terms or dose and time scales.

Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back