• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle Test e tren e or test p tren ace

KingRose300

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Age 29
height 6'1
weight 200lbs
bf unknown but very slim though loss of muscle
max bp 405
max squat 405

been training for most of my life started at 14 with weights, always loves the pump i got and even when i was natural i got accused in highschool for using juice but I just really put the work in.
Where Iam now I have been out the gym for a few years but everyone still thinks i go consistently so what I mean to say is I still hold a pretty decent base of muscle even though i went from a maximum weight of 230 natural to 268 on a anadrol dbol only cycle then today back down to a little over 200. So obviously I lost alot of muscle however I maintain a chisel look with a stomach pack that was never there when on the orals, also I lost a lot of the bloat an extra fat mass. So based on checking these forums I think its time to throw in some test, thinking test e or c to fill out again, go to the gym with high intensity running 500mg a week for 12 week with dbol to kick start and then proviron as a anti e??? The finish off with clomid. Now ive. Heard the first cycle will give you the best gains with that said im not going to be the lazy fuck to slow down the intensity after the cycle and understand the mental of it so if i do test only im sure i will gain great but lets say I throw in some tren e is this a good idea first out. I know i should just use test to see how it is with me but id really like to keep as much that i gain as possible while continuing to eat appropriately before and after. So if i did test on my first cycle is it really that bad to add in the tren first cycle I hear its like dating the hottest girl in the world then after there is not much better someone give me clear advice please. Also would it slow my athletic ability permanently after the tren stamina wise???

Well you asked several questions and I'll try to steer you right . As you said running a test only cycle first is best and it is . It lets you see how you react to the compound . If you come out of the gate running say 3 drugs and you start having sides or other issues you would never know what's doing what and it could make a mess . For all around gains especially mass test is best first and always . 500mg test e or c for 12 weeks with a dbol kickstart the first 4 weeks is an exellent run and if DIET is on and training correct you will gain well . I would strongly recommend against running tren especially enanthate at this point . Tren is a beast , some people tolerate it well others do not . Please leave the tren for later and when you do you would use tren ace to see how it goes and if it were too rough you could bail and feel much better after a couple days as opposed to a week or two ! I would leave the proviron for later as well and use a tradidtional AI like Aromasin or Adex . You will be doing alot of learning about this stuff and learning how to control E2 is so important . The PCT advice I'll defer to others as I don't PCT any longer . It is critical for keeping gains though and make sure you get it down before starting . One other question you asked about tren is stamina effects . It feels like a fat chick sitting on your chest , lol . No really you do get very short of breath but it is not permenant . This stuff is not magic and you diet will be super critical . 1.5 to 2 gr protein per pound of body weight and lots of carbs but keep it clean . It sounded like you put on a lot of fat and water before . Hope I have helped . Good luck .

Last edited:
NOTHING puts on more muscle than test-period!

It would be well worth it to run test-e (or c) with the Dbol kicker for your first run and you will be amazed at the results! Adding tren could be a nightmare and totally screw up your first run. You got a lot of years ahead of you and lots of time, do your first run right and there will be plenty more cycles ahead to experiment with. Overload your first run with a bunch of compounds (tren is harsh!) and it could be a bad experience for you.

Thank you both your input has been tremendous im going to wait until OP is open in jan and place my order ;)

you guys are great!!!

Bro, dont waste your time with adding multi compounds.. Just run a simple Test C/E at 500mgs for 12-14 weeks, add in some dbol 1-4 at 30 mgs and at 10-14 at 30mgs... no need for tren.. just increase the volume and intensity in your lifts and youll see exceptional results..less can be more my friends, trust me...You'll receptors will be blasted on this stack alone..see how you react on simple just test and get a feel for what to expect..

Honestly your muscle memory should still be there I think if you hit the gym eat right you'll blow up to like 230ish then hit your cycle

I like the test/Dbol stack but there's nothing wrong with the tren A/test prop route either....If it were me I'd do the test E/dbol stack and if you keep the dbol and test in the range Vision recommended & you have your diet in check (key to this no matter what) you'll limit the water (if any) to a min.....

i'm so glad that all these dudes didn't not one of them say yes to tren on your first run bro i did it for 4 years never ran tren yet and i want too but i stil gain great off test and d bol is awesome thanks to the gents on this site for steering this dude in the right direction not to do tren yet i'm about to do my first run with it here soon but like these dudes said you have polenty of years to do this bro test is king for gettting big bro !!!! good shit guys much respect to all of you that didn't tell this man fuck run tren right from the gate

Warriorblaze brotha I wish I could still bench that, that was when I was on the orals naturally I hit about 365 for 3 but could not budge farther without help. Thanks for all the honest advice guys, I think the test e and dbol will work fine with my intensity levels and eating habbits. Btw since its been so long since i seen that size i have no doubt the muscle memory will be there in a few weeks but will the test bring me to my natural limits say even when im off cycle I should still be able to hold what my body naturally allows? If that makes sense

IML Gear Cream!
Lol I agree with everyone about just blasting some test first then seeing how that goes. That said, why the fuck is everyone always like OMG test only. Tren is so gnar gnar brah!!! Oh god, night sweats, anxiety, tren rage, limp dick, ZOMG, watch out for tren!!! Like you can only use tren when you've been training for 10 fucking years, and using anabolics for 9 of them.

I'm pretty sure that at 500mg test and any amount of tren, you can assume that any crazy sides are the tren. Drop the fucking tren and be a man until it clears, think rationally and don't freak the fuck out.

tren def isn't the worst thing but you can gain so much running just test why fuck that up from jump street i aree i handle ddeca and all kinds of orals fine so i think my first run will be fine i'm not worried at all but i didn't want to get to that point of having to do tren cause i know people that do it they love it and usually don't turn back to just test cycle of course be careful with all aas but no no need to freakout

Cool advice guys, yeah im deff not looking for the tren reason i did was i thought it help me hold on to gains as it is a hardener i think. But i see how its really for advance users with the harshness involved. I really cant wait to run the test though i feel shaky imagining the intensity levels, you guys are fantastic with your advice i wish i done this way before, ill post gains for sure i owe you guys that much.

Tren is def a powerful compound and it has it's place at the top of the list of the best of the best for some people....That's the key thing when talking about Tren it's not for everyone. Some people just can't handle the sides that Tren can produce. Some sides are dose related and can be minimized - the more you take the worse they are - But that's not always true with Tren. Some people just can't tolerate it at all at even the lowest doses. The insomnia, the night sweats, aggression (hey some guys just shouldn't use test they're such dicks when they're on let alone use tren -lol), headaches for some, rapid heart rate and so on. That's why many people say take your time and get some cycles under your belt before you decide to give tren a go. At the very least you'll have a better understanding of how your body tolerates various compounds, and whether or not your hyper sensitive to the side effects that can come with their usage.

Def post up and be sure to run some labs before you begin....Then you'll have a reference point if you think you're having any issues

No go on the tren bro bro. Not worth the risk. It's like russian roulette, your body either accepts it or you are gonna hate life and probably think you're dying, I have some bros who tried to follow me and take the risk, they all regretted it and have all ran many cycles. Good luck man.

Back