• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

URGENT!!! Need advice regarding lab results!

lamboluvr

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's been awhile since I last posted. I promised a follow-up post but never got around to it.

To keep things short and to the point I have a TRT doc who does no follow-up, not even the 2 month post blood work. I started TRT mid to end of July and its now December. My regimen is as follows:

200mg test cyp per week (I split the dose to 100mg Wed and another 100mg Sat)
100mg HCG per week (split - 50mg twice per week)
2mg anastrozole per week (split twice per week)

For the first 2 months I felt great. My sex drive was over the top, mood/mental state were great, and I felt a lot of improvement at the gym. Then I basically lost all sex drive and started to feel like shit. Now I am easily angered... and some days feel very very down. My mood is hard to control at times. I recently lowered my anastrozole dosing to 1mg per week - it seems a lot of the community here is against using anastrozole for various reasons... I lowered my dose because I felt my moods were always lowest after taking it and low estradiol levels can cause dry skin.

Current issues:
My skin is very dry. Especially my back! Somedays its a lot worse than others. On the bad days it looks like eczema, red and very itchy. Others it is just dry. I use a ton of lotion and recently started applying hydrocortisone on the bad days.
My sex drive is sporadic. Sometimes I really want it and at others I can't get hard. Lately it's mostly down and I rarely last anywhere near as long as I was my first two months of therapy.
My hair started thinning towards the front, its not bad or noticeably to others but I've noticed some thinning. My hair is normally very thick and long in length btw. I've been using rogaine as a preventative measure for loss.

Preface to results: I did NOT fast - about 3 hours prior to blood-work I had a burger without cheese, hamburger bun, and broccoli.
Results:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dw4vzbzp8cflp3h/results-san.pdf

Now I know a lot of you guys are going to blast me for not doing lab work sooner, for the shitty doc, etc which I do appreciate and understand reasoning for but I am really just asking for help in adjusting my dosings to help improve my TRT. My test levels clearly need to drop.... but what are ideal numbers to target based on your experiences? What should my dosings be?

Thanks for all your help and support.

PS:
I did my labwork through http://www.privatemdlabs.com/ someone on this board recommended them and I couldn't be happier. I purchased my labs yesterday morning, visited labcorp in the afternoon, and this morning I received my results. All for $50! Awesome service I highly recommend them!!!

How many cycles did you do before TRT? And what did your cycle consist of? Did you do proper PCT after each cycle?

I can't get through the link to see the lab work. Can't tell you much without that...

It's been awhile since I last posted. I promised a follow-up post but never got around to it.

To keep things short and to the point I have a TRT doc who does no follow-up, not even the 2 month post blood work. I started TRT mid to end of July and its now December.

Call and make an appointment with your TRT doctor. If he's your TRT treating physician you really should go over there labs and symptoms with him and maybe get some additional ones run/ rerun. You may have some other things going on as well. The estrogen panel you got isn't the sensitive panel, some of your symptoms could be related to that. Your test is higher than normal as you'd expect on that dose but you could get to high-normal without dropping it that much. I don't understand your hCG (Are those IU's?)

No fun not to feel good, I'd go back and bug the guy that is treating you and get things dialed in. You say he's crummy, but you haven't seen him in 5 months so he has no idea how you're feeling, I'd give him the chance, he got you diagnosed and prescribed to begin with.

Back